• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now you can get two video games for $90 at Toys R Us. I just bought both Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed for PS3 for $89.98 with free shipping. Pardon if this is a repeat post. Newbie here. Did run a search. Good luck!

toysrus.com has a promo for 30% off the original price when you purchase 2 Games (Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii). The newly-released Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map (Xbox 360 or PS3) is on Sale for $49.99. Add quantity of 2 to cart (or mix & match games) and your total is $89.98 for 2 Games with free shipping

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?sr=1&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2...

Member Summary

black ops (26.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I also used this deal, and actually added Dishonored which put the total over $100. This deducted $10 from one of the games, so my total was $152 with sales tax. I'm saving these for Xmas, but I figure I saved ~$30-40 total for 3 new releases.

Is Halo 4 on the list?

mightyavengersx said:   Is Halo 4 on the list?

Yes. Adding Halo 4 & Black Ops 2 to my cart resulted in a total price of $89.98

Good deal. Bought H4 + ass creed 3 in one order and BOII + ass creed in another. My two nephews want the ass creeds.

It looks like the $30 promo is only for Wii U games and not regular Wii games :/

Hmm, I can't seem to get it to work for Wii U games. Anyone else have luck?

FYI they charge sales tax and don't exactly make it clear that they are going to.

Hey,
I can't get it to work. I added Halo 4 and BO2 but it's not doing anything. is it expired?

Really? Complaining about sales tax in this day/age? If you know enough to come in here whining about sales tax, you know the policies re: when sales tax is charged.

dreaded double post.

is this still valid?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014