• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PROOF
Disclaimer
http://i45.tinypic.com/fnwtok.jpg
I Returnt it and RE buy it to get this Deal Nothing better and cheap for a 3D TV Plus the Call of Dutty Blackops 2 for FREE Good Ratings for be my first 3D Tv i Love it !!! They Told me FRYS Do not Make bundles , but this is not a bundle is a Instant Saving if you buy it at the same time !! LG 3D 47" + 2 PAIRS GLASSES + COD BLACKOPS 2 = $429.84. Proof of my pucharse its here to you Guys ..
LG 47CM565 + 2 Pair of Glasses + COD BlacKops 2 for TV HERE..
GAME INFO HERE..$398 +Tax (texas)=$429.84

Member Summary

LG 47CM565
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's a great price for the deal. I am just not sure if I will get any LCD/LED TV over 42" with just 60hz frame rate.

Sorry wrong - no free Netflix on this

I dont think this Model is eligible for free Netflix

Model doesn't qualify for year of Netflix promo, but does have a nice picture & the 3D does work fairly well.

Superhot.

Nice deal, but it shows out of stock at all stores 100miles of me (SF Bay Area). bummer.

same here... out of stock around SD.

all you Fry guys get all the great deals!!!! east coasters are booooo friggin hoooo'ing!

thought you need minimum of 120hz to do 3d

ihaslittledolla said:   thought you need minimum of 120hz to do 3d so if you need 120Hz , why they make this tv on 60hz??

3D needs minimal 120Hz. 240Hz gives more potential for future movies. Just bought my LG 55' 3D LED+ cinemaTV 120Hz with 6 pairs of glasses in Fry's Fremont CA a week ago for $889 plus tax. The model is 6700. It's so nice cannot wait till black friday.

Pizzero said:   ihaslittledolla said:   thought you need minimum of 120hz to do 3d so if you need 120Hz , why they make this tv on 60hz??

The 47cm565 uses passive 3d and instead of halving the refresh rate as active 3d does, it delivers halves the horizontal resolution to each eye. As a reult, the refresh rate for the 47cm565 stays unchanged during 3d viewing. As for the disadvantage of halving the horizontal resolution, well that's just the nature of passive 3d.

I wanna say that this deal works well for my best friend. I'll share it with her.

Just called Frys in Wilsonvill and they are giving out rain checks

Thanks to your post I took a risk and drove to the nearest store 80 miles and got lucky. The computer said they had 4 with 2 "available" they were in the back room with names on them. But since I drove such a long way they let me have one if it wasn't picked up before they closed which was in 15 minutes. So I waited and scored one with free COD 2. Sweet

can someone please tell me how long this price is good for? or post a link to the fry's ad? thanks!

Ended yesterday.
Anyone Know if BB honors Rain Checks? I think WalMart has the same tv too.

actually i just bought one with this deal today. thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014