• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I could see this as a good way to get an additional discount on their sale items. if you're spending the money already...

Anyway, here is the link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/indexus.asp?SRCCODE=TECHBARGAINS&cm_m...

I also noticed that the confirmation of the GC is in receipt email, NOT AT CHECKOUT ON SITE .

Thanks,
NH

Member Summary

tigerdirect
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A little more detailed information for those that are interested. Enjoy!

"FREE $10 gift card with any purchase $100+ or Limited Time Only a $20 gift card for any purchase $200+. Gift cards will be awarded after the check-out process has completed. The gift card will appear on the TigerDirect.com ship confirmation email and will be deliver via email when the order ships. The gift cards will only be awarded on purchases that are made after clicking on this offer only."

clicking the link just takes me to the front page of td.....

Only by clicking the link? then I wouldn't be able to get the 6% Cash Back from Fat Wallet's link?

Will this be expired by 11/26/12?

not working for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014