• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ZyXel 500 Mbps Mini Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter Kit @ Buy.com - $59.99
compare at $76.99
Free Shipping!

FatWallet Cash Back will be calculated at 1.5% for qualifying purchases of this item.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

ZyXel 500 Mbps Mini Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter Kit
Thanks gamevader
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How is this a deal, Amazon sells a KIT with 2 of these for 59.99 and a single version for 50.20?

http://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias%3Daps&...

Uderot said:   Amazon sells a KIT with 2 of these for 59.99

So does Buy.com

..... " ZyXEL PLA4201 500 Mbps Mini Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter Kit - PLA4201KIT "

If it is on sale at Amazon for the same price it is not much of a special, and does not deserve to be highlighted.

If then the only thing going for it is the fatwallet 1.5% CashBack, but then that applies to ALL electronic items at Buy.com and again does not deserve to be highlighted.

Otherwise fatwallet can simply fill up its screen with Buy.com electronics as they ALL get the CashBack right?

If Fatwallet just becomes an ad site for their rebate partners then they will lose me as a customer, that was my main point.

And I guess this is a personal preference, I would not give up Amazons excellent return policy for .90 cents.

So happy to find this deal which is useful to me. Thanks OP!

A couple of weeks ago it was 49.99 @ Newegg
Link

I would suggest to wait till BF - most probably it will be cheaper than $60

Anyone have any luck with these? Do they really work? Sounds too good to be true.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014