• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

The $100 credit will appear at the end of checkout.

Member Summary

TC-L47E50
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great TV. Unfortunately for me, I purchased it on Nov 1 and couldn't get the $100 promotion (Amazon wouldn't price match it since it was a promotional $100 and not truly a lower price). Even without the extra $100, I am very happy with the purchase.

Nice find. The TV is suitable for my bedroom. Wanna buy one!

Does anyone have this tv? Most of the reviews are good, but that one bad review close to the top is horrible.

Burgertm said:   This is a great TV. Unfortunately for me, I purchased it on Nov 1 and couldn't get the $100 promotion (Amazon wouldn't price match it since it was a promotional $100 and not truly a lower price). Even without the extra $100, I am very happy with the purchase.Can you take a moment and give a Full honest review of this TV set.
We all would appreciated it if you would. Thank You.

We're currently going through a remodel of our kitchen and living room, so I've basically only been able to hang it on the wall and watch a little TV here and there. I don't know that I could provide a full review of it.

It seems to have a very good picture with plenty of options to tweak whatever you want. I only needed 1 HDMI input since I'm running everything through my receiver, however, I think it has 3. One of the things I love about the TV is how slim it is. I think it is something like 2 inches. I was able to get an ultra-thin mount from Monoprice and hang it with no problem. It is set up in my living room with some large windows and I don't have any issues seeing it.

I'm not sure what else I can provide given my limited use of the TV so far, but from what I've seen, the picture has impressed me. When I decided on the TV, I had compared it to some other sets (Samsung, LG, Sony), and I liked this picture best in the store. Take that for what it is worth.

If you have any specific questions, I can try to answer them. Also, this is my first 1080p set (I have a older 50" 1080i and 2 32" 720p sets). I did notice quite a bit of a difference when making that jump.

Burgertm said:   We're currently going through a remodel of our kitchen and living room, so I've basically only been able to hang it on the wall and watch a little TV here and there. I don't know that I could provide a full review of it.

It seems to have a very good picture with plenty of options to tweak whatever you want. I only needed 1 HDMI input since I'm running everything through my receiver, however, I think it has 3. One of the things I love about the TV is how slim it is. I think it is something like 2 inches. I was able to get an ultra-thin mount from Monoprice and hang it with no problem. It is set up in my living room with some large windows and I don't have any issues seeing it.

I'm not sure what else I can provide given my limited use of the TV so far, but from what I've seen, the picture has impressed me. When I decided on the TV, I had compared it to some other sets (Samsung, LG, Sony), and I liked this picture best in the store. Take that for what it is worth.

If you have any specific questions, I can try to answer them. Also, this is my first 1080p set (I have a older 50" 1080i and 2 32" 720p sets). I did notice quite a bit of a difference when making that jump.

I noticed the TV has a RJ-45 input. Have you used this and does it allow you to connect to the internet via the RJ-45? Also have you tried using any of the DLNA features of the TV?

I bought the 55" version of this tv a couple months ago and love it. great viewing angles(much much better than the Sony bravia it replaced). good black levels for an lcd. super thin and light. good apps for Netflix, hulu, youtube and Amazon video. everything so far looks great, from sports to movies to games. one thing that sucks is the noise reduction or video smoothing built in. creates a extremely noticeable soap opera effect so you want to turn that off. also wish had built in wifi, but I have a wired port on the wall where it is mounted so not a big issue for me. absolutely no regrets on this purchase!

How is standard definition viewing on this set? Is the IPS panel all that it's cracked up to be ?

is it 100 off of 700 making it 600? or net $700 cost? thanks

stunna503 said:   is it 100 off of 700 making it 600? or net $700 cost? thanks

You pay $700 and get a $100 credit to use in the future. Credit Expires 1/31/2013

Genius069 said:   stunna503 said:   is it 100 off of 700 making it 600? or net $700 cost? thanks

You pay $700 and get a $100 credit to use in the future. Credit Expires 1/31/2013

thanks for the clarification

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014