• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toshiba 39L22U

I do not think that any of my other posts in the last 10 years even got close to 2000 views

Now that the price has been changed to $450, do you think that $217.40 is how much BB pays for a TV which they sell for $450?

I hope we all enjoyed it when it lasted

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Toshiba 39L22U
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Instore or online?

mail4hemanthr said:   Instore or online?

its coming soon. Not a deal......yet.

Wait..60hz.

with the right setup you could effectively have a 78" monitor/tv for under 900 bucks.

lzpoof said:   with the right setup you could effectively have a 78" monitor/tv for under 900 bucks.

For a 4:3 setup.
16:9 would be under $1400.

Baller.

Yeah.. PRefer it to be online.

Wait. How is this a thing? I mean, how can I buy it?

Sounds like very good deal from generally W-B. But says available "Exclusive to Best Buy" and deal price is same as "MSRP". Any comparison model with reviews. T oshiba lately hasn't gotten top reviews from CR. Any other insights on this HDTV, e.g. shortcuts in design/manufacture missing features, looks from w/o stand depth dimension to be back-lit rather than full-array-edge-lit - yes/no?

TIA!

Price just went up to $449 which is in between the 32" and 40" TVs. My guess is this was a MSRP price mistake and nothing should be read into it. Sucks...

Thank you, hpmax

I got this at bestbuy.com for $380 before tax with my Chase Freedom card. The sound is fine, the picture is beautiful. The only thing is it takes really long to start up, close to 10 seconds. I hope it doesn't take longer as it ages.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014