• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (24.43kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Arg!! Bought my copy from TRU already. Anyone know if all of these come with the free map or if it was just a pre-order thing? I don't see a mention of it in the D/S description.

I've never bought from Dailysteals.com before, is it a reputable dealer and do they offer shipping tracking after purchase?

donesca said:   I've never bought from Dailysteals.com before, is it a reputable dealer and do they offer shipping tracking after purchase?

I've bought at least half a dozen items from this site and yes, they do offer tracking. The only thing is that the shipping is very slow. You need to be more patient than "normal" when ordering from this site. The price is very good for this game and I don't think there's a better deal out there right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014