• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a pretty good deal for Cascade dishwasher ActionPacs from Amazon: link

Here's the math:
+$77.30 | QTY 5 @ Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 85-count
-$03.87 | 5% Subscribe and save discount
-$07.73 | 10% Discount for paying with Mastercard and using promo code: MSTRCRD1 [Expires 11/30]
-$15.00 | $15 off $75 P&G products discount - applied automatically at checkout [More Info]
free shipping
============================================
+$50.70

That works out to $10.14 per 85-count bucket or 0.119 per load, though not as good as the 200-count finish powerball for $15 (0.075/load) that has been seen at Costco occasionally.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Cascade ActionPacs
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cascade is much better than the Finish Power Balls

Costco has the Finnish tablets in a 100 + 50 free packet for $16. That comes out to .01 cheaper per packet and you don't have to buy as many. All stores should have the bonus packs on the shelf as it was in the Costco magazine sent out recently.

Personally, I can't tell a difference between the two different brands.

It's telling me there is a limit on the item of 3 per customer. Did Amazon change something, or is there a way around that?

brooke789 said:   Costco has the Finnish tablets in a 100 + 50 free packet for $16. That comes out to .01 cheaper per packet and you don't have to buy as many. All stores should have the bonus packs on the shelf as it was in the Costco magazine sent out recently.

Personally, I can't tell a difference between the two different brands.

I bought this very item last week @ Costco in NorCal. I think its a better deal, because one box lasts for a year, in this thread you'd need to buy 4-5 years worth, which is kinda crazy....

Unbelieevable said:   It's telling me there is a limit on the item of 3 per customer. Did Amazon change something, or is there a way around that?

Yep, looks like that kills this deal. You could do a variation without S&S, but that would add 15% extra to the cost.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014