• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://moofi.woot.com/offers/hp-17-3-quad-core-i7-laptop-4

Second-generation Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM 2.2GHz quad-processor with TurboBoost Technology delivers extra performance when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don’t
• Stunning 17.3” diagonal HP BrightView HD+ LED widescreen display (1600 x 900)
• 8GB DDR3 memory for multi-tasking power, expandable to 16GB
• Store all of your files on the high-capacity 750GB SATA hard drive
• Great-sounding Beats Audio with Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer
• SuperMulti drive – watch movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
• Windows 7 Home Premium simplifies everyday tasks with an improved task bar, desktop enhancements, better device management and full-screen previews
• Intel’s advanced WiMAX and Wi-Fi combo adapter uses Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 delivers up to 28 Mbps downlink, up to 8 Mbps uplink over WiMAX (802.16e) and up to 300 Mbps bandwidth over Wi–Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) with unique Intel features
• WiDi ready – Intel Wireless Display lets you view and share content from your hard disk, home network or anywhere a browser can take you on the biggest screen in your home
• Simply connect an adapter to your TV (not included), follow a few simple steps, and you’re off and running

The Postal Service now forbids shipping lithium batteries, or any items containing them, outside the US. We need a stateside physical address to ship your order to. Sorry, APO/FPO customers.

Warranty: 90 Day HP

Member Summary

HP 17.3" Quad-Core Laptop (241.52kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

Is this a hot deal? Only concern I see right away is only 90 day Warranty.

What best bang for the buck laptop is there out there right now? Need one! TIA

refurb

For the spec, it's a great deal if it is brand new. Not sure how to guage refurbished. I know Dell refurbished are great. Don't have experience with HP refurb.

hchen42 said:   For the spec, it's a great deal if it is brand new. Not sure how to guage refurbished. I know Dell refurbished are great. Don't have experience with HP refurb.

good question...

"Stunning" and "1600 x 900" should never be used together. I don't know why you would want a 17" display with a 900 pixel vertical.

I've had a refurb. HP dv6 for the last four years. It crashed pretty much out of the box, did a system restore, and worked great for about 3 years. Battery died and get the occasional BSOD now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014