Levis 40% off at levis.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Friends,

As the the title speaks for it self, below is the code at Levis
.com for 40% off entire order and is the total + $75.00 its free shipping + FW CB.

Code = FLASH40

Site = www.levis.com

Validity = 12PM - 8PM ET ( Its valid right now at 10:25 a.m. EST, I just bought a few)

Member Summary

Levis
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

12PM - 8PM ET

Thank you Archana, added those timings..

Thank you , got 3 from Levis
for 78$

Actually until 5 PM ET only

Offer valid from 12:00 - 5:00 PM ET on 11/14/12. Enter promo code FLASH40 at checkout for 40% discount to be applied. Excludes Levi's« Shoes, Filson«, Made in the USA, and Commuter products. Free standard ground shipping on orders of $75 or more (excluding taxes gift certificates, wrapping or shipping costs). Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Entire order must ship to a single address. Customer responsible for all shipping costs on returned merchandise. This offer is valid on purchases at us.levi.com
only. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

good deal on jeans, thanks

LEVl deals don't get much better than this. I'm a fan of the 501 rinse jeans.

In for 3. Great deal! So hard to find tall jeans, especially at these prices.
If you need something small to get you over $75 and earn free shipping, try adding a $14 bandana. Its the cheapest thing I could find on the site.

Sale is 12 - 5pm ET only according to website; not until 8pm. Just a head's up.

Thanks OP; great sale!

Saved $136.80 on 7 prs of jeans. Finding bigger Levi jeans for my hubby for $30 a pr is unheard of. Xmas Shopping - initiated.

Damn, just missed it!

wish they still made the Silver Tab...can't find them anywhere and they recently discontinued them. If anyone knows where to get them I'd appreciate it! (other than eBay)

I know the deal is dead, but can anyone comment on the quality of today's Levis
? I don't buy jeans very often, and the reviews on various sites for Levis
501 or 505 are not very impressive.

VicVinegar said:   I know the deal is dead, but can anyone comment on the quality of today's Levis

They're definitely worth $40. Mine usually last 1-2 years and I wear each pair 2-3 times per week. I can't beat the sizing either. I've bought several pairs of more expensive jeans but there was never enough crotch room!

Thanks for the early heads up OP, I just barely made it.

For those of you who missed out, I may be mistaken, but I believe they've had at least one 50% off + free shipping sale each of the last two years between Black Friday and New Year's. I decided to purchase now because they've only had Black 550's in my size during the last big sales I've seen.

VicVinegar said:   I know the deal is dead, but can anyone comment on the quality of today's Levis

Mine have held up fine over three years wearing them 1 - 2 times per week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014