• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
infinitemonkeys said:   posted: Nov. 16, 2012 @ 9:08p
Got my Note II (White) and S III this morning. Keeping the latter as a hot spare or to sell in a few months if all is happy with the Note II. So far, really loving the Note II. I am a phablet phan.

RE: posted: Nov. 16, 2012 @ 9:08p, Got my Note II (White) and S III this morning.

Q: You order them online, or in-store?
(I'm guessing unless they over-nited them, in store, right?)

I ask as I think they said my S III's would arrive in 5-8 BUSINESS days... make that 4-7 business days as I type this.

Q: Curious did you get the Note II for $49 after MIR?

OH, since you got the units, could you please upload a copy of the REBATE FORM ? I'd like to read it.

T-Mo Rebate forms:
http://www.tmobilerebates.com/splash.asp

axast said:   NEED ADVICE.
I currently have this plan: Even More Plus 500 Talk + Unlimited Text (39.99) PLUS 4G Web - 200 MB (10.00) for $49.99.

Is this a single line? I don't know why you'd want to preserve this plan. The T-Mobile MVNO I'm on is $56 with Texas taxes and I get 4G at a 4 gig soft cap (2G after), unlimited text and talk. Tethering is 'not supported' but it's not disallowed either.

Oregon has $0 tax, so it might be cheaper. Texas is the highest I've seen.

Hi....Any guess if T-Mobile will bring the sale back again what they had on 16th/17th Nov? I missed the boat on Samsung Galaxy S III (the one I mentioned about) but I hoped that the same sale would be back on Black Friday but it didn't. Wondering if I have to wait for Cyber Monday or just get it for whatever is the lowest price for a 2-yr contract?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014