• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LOTR ring
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not $5 anymore, back to regular price...

Big Wonton (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 9:23p) |

No internal LED lighting |= The Precious

skidmark (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 9:50p) |

I had to order one for myself for Valentine's day!

MaryMomentum (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 11:46a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Precious!

If you would but lend me the ring...

Now to find a heavy chain, so it shall not be torn from around my neck.

“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.”

Need a ring sizer?

Bagofchips said:   Need a ring sizer?

IIRC from the movies these change sizes for whoever wears it...

Will it make me invisible?








I know. Only to chicks.

GudSpellur said:   Bagofchips said:   Need a ring sizer?

IIRC from the movies these change sizes for whoever wears it...


Unfortunately, I need one that goes to 11.

Love the hobbit hole chicken coop, I had to forward that to a friend who just built his own coop. Very good stuff.

It comes from China. Do we know for sure that it's not a lead ring with a gold surface?

Much better than an engagement ring. Think of how much money it will save you.

316L titanium steel?
316L would be low carbon stainless steel. I guess they meant to say 316Ti.

i'm stuck in a broken paypal loop while checking out...

Elfs are so last decade.

It's elves, and I'm pretty sure that Santa's elves aren't going to be happy you said that.

i like, thanks

Warning: I got this and threw it in the fire and it was NOT cool to the touch! Caveat Emptor!

fallenheart said:   316L titanium steel?
316L would be low carbon stainless steel. I guess they meant to say 316Ti.


low-carbon steel is used for better bio-compatibility. In any event THIS IS NOT A TITANIUM RING as the post title says! Needs to be corrected. After all, big difference between "capital" and "capital punishment"

I see other problems with the rings from the photos: notice on one the inscription is shown to be both inside and out, as it should be. But on the others it is only a short segment outside, not even going around the ring! Those who order, prepare yourselves for disappointment

sweet, hopefully this ring will keep me invisible to my wife when she finds out I lost my wedding ring!

intere said:   It comes from China. Do we know for sure that it's not a lead ring with a gold surface?Well if it were the real One Ring, heavy metal poisoning would be the least of your concerns. Mercury and superoxide dismutase, wrapped in addictive narcotics to keep the wearer from removing it.

I can't not get one for $5. I was thinking about snagging that Clip Zip from them anyway...

Thanks OP did not notice this when reading the email today. Got 1 for each nephew's stocking, they love props like that.

edit: there is FW Cash Back on Meritline

In for 1 for my nerdy older brother. Thanks!

If only Sauron looked on FW before launching that huge campaign against Minas Tirith.

Scifiguy123 said:   Will it make me invisible?








I know. Only to chicks.


HA, good one. Thanks for the chuckle.

Without inside etching, not hot.

From review for champagne version:

"Also, there is NO etching on the inside of the ring - only on the outside."

Very nice

Stolen from Big Bang Theory...

dbphillips said:   Without inside etching, not hot.

From review for champagne version:

"Also, there is NO etching on the inside of the ring - only on the outside."


Yeah, the nerd in me was about to order but saw that review. Now...not so sure.

polishdreamer said:   Elfs are so last decade.

NAUGHTY LIST!!!

Strong in this thread, the nerd power is.

slyreptile said:   dbphillips said:   Without inside etching, not hot.

From review for champagne version:

"Also, there is NO etching on the inside of the ring - only on the outside."


Yeah, the nerd in me was about to order but saw that review. Now...not so sure.


Really wanted to order for my son for Christmas, but he'd revoke my nerd card if it didn't have the inside engraving...

dbphillips said:   slyreptile said:   dbphillips said:   Without inside etching, not hot.

From review for champagne version:

"Also, there is NO etching on the inside of the ring - only on the outside."


Yeah, the nerd in me was about to order but saw that review. Now...not so sure.


Really wanted to order for my son for Christmas, but he'd revoke my nerd card if it didn't have the inside engraving...


Don't you have to throw it in the fire for the etching to show?

Usorry said:   Much better than an engagement ring. Think of how much money it will save you.

One ring to rule them all? I dunno, that sounds more like a wedding ring to me.

Not $5 anymore, back to regular price...

No internal LED lighting |= The Precious

I had to order one for myself for Valentine's day!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.