• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

laptop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$399. Seems like a good deal.

wharfrat70 said:   $399. Seems like a good deal.

Thanks for reminder.

Good deal -- you should edit the title so it shows $399.

Too bad that I am not a member.

How did they come up with that special 6GB config.? Too many 2GB lying around? I thought to get DDR etc., you need same size RAMs(And we don't have 3GBs!). I hope they are removable.

3 2GB sticks perhaps?

Sounds like a great deal, esp considering it's a lighter notebook.

ohrama said:   How did they come up with that special 6GB config.? Too many 2GB lying around? I thought to get DDR etc., you need same size RAMs(And we don't have 3GBs!). I hope they are removable.

It doesn't matter the capacity size of the memory sticks, only that they are in pairs. One stick is 2gb and the other 4gb.

sauceyapple said:   ohrama said:   How did they come up with that special 6GB config.? Too many 2GB lying around? I thought to get DDR etc., you need same size RAMs(And we don't have 3GBs!). I hope they are removable.

It doesn't matter the capacity size of the memory sticks, only that they are in pairs. One stick is 2gb and the other 4gb.

But then the DDR (double data rate) effect would be confined only for that paired 2GB. Anyway, when it is on super sale, you don't nit pick, I guess.

damn.. they changed the price to $849 LOL
did anyone get a steal on that item?

shows $499 for me

My laptop is out of order so that I wanna buy new. HP is a nice brand, and the price is nice here. Thanks OP!

dead

Back from the dead.. It's alive!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014