• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a Free $15 eBay Certificate/Coupon by following the steps below:

Visit ebay Facebook page

Click on Russia in the bottom
Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and eBay ID (twice)
Add the app

You will get the certificate in 21 days max, most have gotten it in 2 days.

Member Summary

ebay
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I did NOT.

CELO (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 5:25a) |

Neither did I.

ablang (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 10:13a) |

Never got it, but instead I'm getting a daily dose of Russian spam.

shampooguy (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 9:11p) |

Get a $ 15 gift coupon from eBay!
Christmas shopping to become more pleasant, rather get a gift certificate for $ 15 for purchases on eBay! * Just register on the site www.ebay.com, then in the box below, enter the same eBay user ID. Be careful when sending - if you make a mistake when entering the eBay user ID, a coupon you do not get it. Enjoy your shopping!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

dam just paid for something today too..

Click on English, then go to countries. Russia is written in Russian but your pointer will tell you which one it is. Then next page click on Russian flag, and fill out form. It's in Russian but you'll figure it out. OP, you should have explained this.

GreenTrash said:   Click on English, then go to countries. Russia is written in Russian but your pointer will tell you which one it is. Then next page click on Russian flag, and fill out form. It's in Russian but you'll figure it out. OP, you should have explained this.

I thought the steps clear enough. Anyway, thanks for your explanation.

fb is blocked at my work and am trying this on Virgin Mobile phone which is like 90bits/sec.

i would appreciate if someone could post the clicks.

i hope these thing works

I get this message and doesnt seem good as it brought me back to log in page

Спасибо!X.
И поздравляем, твой купон готовится к отправке! Нам понадобится 21 день, чтобы доставить его на твой eBay аккаунт. А пока можешь подумать, как его потратить на www.ebay.com.

just translated it:

Thank you! X.

And congratulations, your coupon Ready to Ship! We will need 21 days to deliver it to your eBay account. And while you can think about how to spend it on www.ebay.com.

Now to plan where to spend my Rubles-..Putin brand Vodka..makes you a manly man

Thanks, gave it a shot

thanks!

thanks hope it worked!

Thanks!

Thanks

I have no idea how you found this but thanks.

Scored,
\ hope I didn't just join the communist party or give my account to a Russian hacker group .

Получи $15 купон в подарок от eBay!
Чтобы новогодний шопинг стал еще приятнее, скорее получи подарочный купон на $15 для покупок на eBay!* Просто зарегистрируйся на сайте www.ebay.com, затем в поле ниже введи тот же eBay user ID. Будь внимательней при отправке если ошибешься при вводе eBay user ID, купон тебе не дойдет. Желаем приятного шопинга!

Get a $ 15 gift coupon from eBay!
Christmas shopping to become more pleasant, rather get a gift certificate for $ 15 for purchases on eBay! * Just register on the site www.ebay.com, then in the box below, enter the same eBay user ID. Be careful when sending - if you make a mistake when entering the eBay user ID, a coupon you do not get it. Enjoy your shopping!

Thanks!

soo..
coupon will be sent to eBay ID ?
no tricks with gma.i.l@gmail.com?

thanks! Worth a shot! spacibo bolshoi!

(Window that pops up when you submit the form)
Спасибо!X

И поздравляем, твой купон готовится к отправке! Нам понадобится 21 день, чтобы доставить его на твой eBay аккаунт. А пока можешь подумать, как его потратить на

Thank you! X

And congratulations, your coupon Ready to Ship! We will need 21 days to deliver it to your eBay account. And while you can think about how to spend it on

Can't seem to find the Russia link on the mobile site, is it an old Wall posting or somehow a setting somewhere?

Man i wish they would stop using facebook and myspace for coupons. Not all of us have accounts

Stunner2xx said:   Man i wish they would stop using facebook and myspace for coupons. Not all of us have accounts

So make a shill and fill FB with another unreal person.

Im gona try to create some accounts and see if I can get credit for all of them - or there's a limit or something?

In Soviet Russia, auctions bid on you

cool, lets see what happens

cool, lets see what happens

This was posted on slickdeals yesterday. As soon as I did it last night, I received my first Russian SPAM. We will see.

any proof that you will actually get credit?

I just did it but I don't think it took. Tried to translate page so I could read the pop up but it would not work.

put in for it too. thanks

I just did it but I don't think it took. Tried to translate page so I could read the pop up but it would not work.

BTW "eBay" sounds really wrong for Russian ears

Thanks OP

Имя=First name
Фамилия=last name
Твой eBay user ID=Your eBay user id

I see no Russian flag

dwayne33 said:   I see no Russian flag

umm ur not looking for a red flag with a sickle and hammer are you?

I hope not a fraud. They are asking for First name, last name, email Id and your eBay User Id. May be hack it and buy or sell stuff using your id?

ozaer said:   dwayne33 said:   I see no Russian flag

umm ur not looking for a red flag with a sickle and hammer are you?

cute.

thanks OP! in for a mail order bride!

Skipping 29 Messages...
Never got it, but instead I'm getting a daily dose of Russian spam.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014