Free $15 eBay Certificate/Coupon, Nov 14

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks OP! It worked!

Perhaps use a strong and unique password to prevent that sort of thing...

I gave it a shot.

...Yes,...cheap russian bride,but...you must bid first! Or have ...a best offer!!!

thanks

Thanks! I gave it a shot as well.

Спасибо for kind contribution to Russian Mafia bank. Your computer and personal identity will be put to great good use. До свидания.

No flag either for me either........

some how eBay user id password and russia send me running with my tail tucked!

me two eBay & Russia brings in the Feds.

Wow, this is a total spam to spam you, what a bunch of idiots whoever fell for this (including myself) There is an official facebook eBay page already.

Coupon Terms and Conditions:

1.This offer is open to invited eBay registered users, resident in the Russian Federation, 18 years of age or older.

Sounds like you need to be invited and have a registered RF address. Good luck to all who give it a shot anyway

seem a little complex to me

dkreviews said:   Wow, this is a total spam to spam you, what a bunch of idiots whoever fell for this (including myself) There is an official facebook eBay page already.

Oh goodness, not spam. Think of the children!

Okay, I know what you mean. Thanks OP!

Thanks. Worth a try. Does the e-mail have to be the e-mail I have registered with eBay or is only the eBay user name the important part?

The Facebook page shows that "EbayGlobal" joined Facebook in August. So you're telling me that eBay, a multibillion dollar company, had just discovered Facebook as a means of advertising?

Look at all the idiotic posts made by EbayGlobal: "You're at a party. Dancing! What kind of music do you like to listen to?" Lol, yeah, sounds like a legit post by the real eBay. <sarcasm>

The site was made to harvest your personal information when you sign up, as well as getting you to download the app, which harvests even more personal information from your facebook profile.

Shame on the senior member who posted this and shame on the senior member who said "Thanks OP! It worked!"

For those of you who signed up and/or downloaded the app, your personal info now belongs to hackers.

Asks to log in to Facebook. No, thank you.

They will never figure out my password and what are they going to do with my account anyway? Buy smartwater? - E

Wow, all the coupons have already discussed!
Sorry, we have already distributed all the coupons that we had, but at www.ebay.com always possible to buy items at low prices in the world's top sellers!

Can we mark this expired please?

dead

GriffanSmith said:   The Facebook page shows that "EbayGlobal" joined Facebook in August. So you're telling me that eBay, a multibillion dollar company, had just discovered Facebook as a means of advertising?

Look at all the idiotic posts made by EbayGlobal: "You're at a party. Dancing! What kind of music do you like to listen to?" Lol, yeah, sounds like a legit post by the real eBay. <sarcasm>

The site was made to harvest your personal information when you sign up, as well as getting you to download the app, which harvests even more personal information from your facebook profile.

Shame on the senior member who posted this and shame on the senior member who said "Thanks OP! It worked!"

For those of you who signed up and/or downloaded the app, your personal info now belongs to hackers.

Wow what a great FIRST POST you have!
Welcome to Fatwallet....

Worked for me fingers crossed THANKS

rhino850 said:   GriffanSmith said:   The Facebook page shows that "EbayGlobal" joined Facebook in August. So you're telling me that eBay, a multibillion dollar company, had just discovered Facebook as a means of advertising?

Wow what a great FIRST POST you have!
Welcome to Fatwallet....

Yep, the way to fit in when you are new is right off the bat......... start attacking. Not cool.

anyone get it?

asbuilt said:   anyone get it?

bump

Mr0ffic3r said:   asbuilt said:   anyone get it?

bump

I did NOT.

Neither did I.

Never got it, but instead I'm getting a daily dose of Russian spam.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014