• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link
$1.39 w/Code: MLCKRM14L1 For First 400 Orders Normally $4.99
Members exclusives.

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HDMI (35.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Sweet. Stopped by Walley World a few days ago looking for one of these cables. Wasn't willing to spend $11.50, so decided to wait. Glad it did! Thanks for the post!

Don't need it right away but in for 1 @ $1.39. Thanks!

i already have 3 at home, bought this to keep at work to uuh uuumm ....tie up trouble makers

another stocking stuffer!!

Thanks OP, in for one.

WhatTheWho said:   Don't need it right away but in for 1 @ $1.39. Thanks!

Probably a good thing you don't need it right away with Meritline! You know it's cheap Chinese stuff when it comes directly from there and takes two - three weeks to get to you!

Just kidding, I like Meritline but don't expect the free shipping to be speedy.

StrawManArg said:   Probably a good thing you don't need it right away with Meritline! You know it's cheap Chinese stuff when it comes directly from there and takes two - three weeks to get to you!

Just kidding, I like Meritline but don't expect the free shipping to be speedy.
"Ships from U.S warehouse. Most customers receive within one week."

Thanks OP! Nice find!

6 feet high? Should I be scared?

Darn!! Missed out, was planning to get a large TV on Balack Friday, and was going to need one of these.
The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

D
E
A
D

I concure, DEAD

ElGuache said:   I concure, DEADNow wy would someone have the desire to look smart by using an unusual word, and then mis-spelling it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014