• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Deal Decor

63% off Bryant Bonded Leather 3-Pc Sofa Sectional - $699 & Free Shipping

2.5% Cash Back Available!

More Offers from Deal Decor
2.5% Cash Back Available!
  • Use of coupons without FatWallet's Cash Back Cash Back designation can void Cash Back.

Receive the Hot Deals and Offers Added Each Day by Email!
    Subscribe to the FatWallet Daily Email

• Member Summary

bonded leather 3-pc sofa sectional
    Thanks Valtron9000
    Disclaimer
    Staff Summary
    Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is the set $599 or $699??? I am confused.

billybeth said:   Is the set $599 or $699??? I am confused.

The bonded leather set is 599 free shipping.

There are a number of fabric sectionals that are 499 + 99 shipping.

BB posted a deal a while back (for a higher price) on one of sectional sofa's. Mysteriously the thread got a fair amount of green...but no one has post a followup about getting theirs, the quality of the materials, nothing.

respdoc said:   BB posted a deal a while back (for a higher price) on one of sectional sofa's. Mysteriously the thread got a fair amount of green...but no one has post a followup about getting theirs, the quality of the materials, nothing.

Interesting. I forwarded it to my wife, we've been looking for some furniture for a while now. I'm still trying to find some reviews (good,bad,indifferent) myself.

*** Pretty bad reviews: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1226960/

Thanks! Had to look at the side featured link to see the bonded leather set at $599.

Prngr44 said:   respdoc said:   BB posted a deal a while back (for a higher price) on one of sectional sofa's. Mysteriously the thread got a fair amount of green...but no one has post a followup about getting theirs, the quality of the materials, nothing.

Interesting. I forwarded it to my wife, we've been looking for some furniture for a while now. I'm still trying to find some reviews (good,bad,indifferent) myself.

*** Pretty bad reviews: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1226960/

Ya...just noticed that thread. This is the one from BB: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1222143/

Would seem kinda silly just to green it based on the price. Cheap + junk still equals: cheap junk.

Sorry for the confusion - the landing page has been updated to $699 + FS.

Sigh, I work at an upholstery shop, and it's "deals" like this that make me sad.
    We can't compete against these terribly made, poor quality furnitures that people like to buy these days.
    No one wants to spend hundreds reupholstering their quality hardwood furniture when they can just go out and buy a new sofa for $200-300. Which I understand completely.

But these sofa's often cost less than the cost of us going out and buying cheap fabric thats on sale, which is a scary thought (anywhere from 15 - 35 yards for big sofas at $15 a yard for on sale, midrange quality stuff).
    $25 to $50 a yard for leather (lottttss more if you want the best of the best). I just dont get how these sofa's are so cheap, or how people believe that they're getting something nice for so cheap.

I have to question the quality of the leather and wood at prices like this, and of course the foam.
    Not even the best leather in the world will be of much use if you're sitting on cheap foam thats going to wear down within the next couple of years.
    And cheap leather looks terrible once it cracks and tears even a tiny bit, which is sometimes as easy as a cat or dog hoping up on it. It doesnt look cooler with age like some quality stuff usually does (if you take care of it)

But as long as people are aware that what they are buying isnt *amazing* quality, then I guess that's fine. I buy cheap furniture all the time ,too, but I know ahead of time that it's not going to last me long.

Even the original price of $1900 seems too low to me (our parents paid thousands for theirs back in the day, it's been doing pretty good!) but hey, you can't really question the quality unless you take the risk and buy it...Maybe a lot of people are gonna' get lucky with this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.