• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It is hard to explain why I love this knife so much, but personally I fell in love with the blade the first time I saw it.

List Price: $49.95
UPDATE Price: $$25.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $24.00 (48%)

Amazon.com Kershaw Cryo

Specs:
Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Titanium carbo-nitrade coating
Handle: 8Cr13MoV, Titanium carbo-nitride coating
Blade Length: 2 3/4 inches; Closed Length: 3 3/4 inches
Tip up or tip down pocket clip
Speed safe and flipper opening systems; Frame lock locking system

Also there is a Special Offer of $10 off of $50 which was initially mentioned by Excx here
Get $10 Off Your $50 Kershaw Knife Purchase
For a limited time save $10 when you spend at least $50 on Kershaw knives sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Shop now.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kershaw Cryo Speed Safe Folding Knife
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I own a different Kershaw speed safe model & love it.

Even cheaper now, $25.95!

Does anyone have any suggestions for another knife to bring my title up to $50 to take advantage of the 10 off 50?

EDIT: I'd ask in the other thread, but it's a week old and I doubt anyone will find it.

They're now 2 for $41

RMagann said:   They're now 2 for $41

My thoughts exactly!!! I already have them in the cart...about to push the button...

EDIT: Ugh, this model is made in China.

kdn102 said:   Does anyone have any suggestions for another knife to bring my title up to $50 to take advantage of the 10 off 50?

EDIT: I'd ask in the other thread, but it's a week old and I doubt anyone will find it.

The Kershaw Leek is at an all-time price low as well, and is supposed to be great:
http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-Onion-Folding-Knife-Speed/dp/B0009...

I picked up one of each, final price came to $44.46.

DWooley said:   and blur @ $47

I'm not sure how it works, but this is the exact model with a different title, but cheaper:
blur

Aha! I found a bug. I hit "reply" on the last one and I was brought to a page without my comments. I hit back, reply again, and voila! Two posts.

kdn102 said:   DWooley said:   and blur @ $47

I'm not sure how it works, but this is the exact model with a different title, but cheaper:
blur

my mistake sorry, corrected above.

DWooley said:   my mistake sorry, corrected above.

It's not really your fault. I had that happen once, so after that I started searching after deciding on a model...2 other times I found a slightly different title for the same knife. One of them ended up being a $20 difference!

I am pretty sure I'm going for the shallot:
shallot

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014