• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm new to this. I've search for this topic and it's not posted yet. If it's a repost, let me know so I can delete. Thanks. Here's the link!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackberry-Playbook-7-Inch-Tablet-Wifi-3...

Member Summary

Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet - Wifi - 32GB
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It says limited quantity available. I guess it's pretty hot. I just thought this is a good deal.

Why would people give red on this one. You've given green on the ones posted 5 days ago for $159 in WalMart.

The tablet is very useful for all my needs. Thanks OP! A good size, a good price, a good built quality!

I've had mine since when it first came out and for a non-blackberry user it was pretty useless with no way to access Exchange Servers via ActiveSync or anything. It got better with 2.0 when they added that stuff in, but it needs more Apps.
People can bash Netflix as much as they want, but there is no app for it, which really impacted its usefulness. Amazon Prime movies work, though from what I understand. I do not believe there is a Skype app for it either.
I do like the interface and prefer it to the iPad interface which is getting old.

Wagamama said:   Amazon Prime movies work.

Is that through the browser? I am certainly going to jump on this if Amazon videos work.

There's also a YMMV in store at Office Depot. A 64gb BB Playbook for $149.93 I haven't been able to check in our local Office Depot.

People are talking about instant video working in Playbook. But not download.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/amazon-vid...

Nice deal, thanks OP~

Edited...

$50 more and you can get a Nexus 7. Why would anyone want this?

dishdude said:   $50 more and you can get a Nexus 7. Why would anyone want this?
Because $50 is $50. You can always get something better, if you keep adding $50...

Shezam said:   dishdude said:   $50 more and you can get a Nexus 7. Why would anyone want this?
Because $50 is $50. You can always get something better, if you keep adding $50...

What's $50 better than the nexus 7?

Nexus 7 with more storage.

macosx said:   Shezam said:   dishdude said:   $50 more and you can get a Nexus 7. Why would anyone want this?

What's $50 better than the nexus 7?

dishdude said:   $50 more and you can get a Nexus 7. Why would anyone want this?

I have nexus 7, its really nice, but no 32gb and no sd card

so its 100 more

but I would say its worth every dollar

Lack of aps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.