FREE to List on Ebay November 14 to 18

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got an email saying it's free for all regular 'auction' listings on eBay until the 18th. Buy it Now are also Free.

Member Summary

FREE to List on Ebay November 14 to 18 (118.12kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Everyone also gets 50 free auction listings a month. That should suffice for most...

inurface said:   Everyone also gets 50 free auction listings a month. That should suffice for most...

that doesnt include 30day buy it now auctions, which this deal does. OP, does this say invite only? My email said nov 12-14th. it might be ymmv. I dont see this deal listed under my eBay....

inurface said:   Everyone also gets 50 free auction listings a month. That should suffice for most...
Where is this detailed at? I did not receive this notice from eBay. Where would I see how many free listings I have left?
TIA,
George

Time to clean house!

I received offer for 50,000 free auction listings Nov. 14 to 18. Doesn't include BIN.

You can see how many free listings you have left by going to My eBay --> All Selling and then scroll all the way to the bottom and look under Listing Notices. I did not get an email either, so this deal appears to be targeted. Too bad, I could have used it this week on BIN.

weird, I received any email which I've lost but can't find this in my eBay.

this is targeted promotion, they charge me for listing BIN today.

It's the FINAL VALUE FEE you have to worry about, not the listing fee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014