• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shoebuy
Disclaimer
http://www.shoebuy.com

Code: EMLVME30OFF60

Offer expires November 15, 2012 - Midnight EST. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Cannot be applied to purchase of gift certificates. Applies only to participating brands. Offer is only valid for purchases made using V.me by Visa.

Terms listed here

Any credit card will work - sign up for visa.me here https://www.v.me/ - this seems to be a new service from Visa similar to PayPal.

Shoebuy
Need a Shoebuy coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Shoebuy
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Code: EMLVME30OFF60
Staff Summary
  • Shoebuy Coupons:
    20AUGUST
    20% off any order (expires 9/7/14 2:59am)
    20JULY
    20% off any order (expires 8/2/14 2:59am)
    SHOEBUY
    10% off any order
    Exclusions apply.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Put store name on title, please.

looks like it's working, you have to checkout with v me by visa

Code works. At first, I just thought I needed to use a Visa card. My mistake.

Offer is only valid for purchases made using V.me by Visa.

No VISA card needed any card works I added the details to the OP.

good deal, thanks OP

Overpriced shoes at Shoebuy. Much better deals available in stores.

jugaaad said:   Overpriced shoes at Shoebuy. Much better deals available in stores.

Care to comment on the actual deal?

And they sell more than just shoes, I bought a wool cap and some thermal undies with this deal.

Thank you OP, I just got a pair of Steel toe workboots for $29 less than the next lowest price I could find (and $60 below most stores, so Shoebuy's price wasn't high at all...).
I also had an offer for a free subscription to Self magazine with an option to get a rebate instead: "Magazine Rebate Form Code: SB1112-0999
Included with your qualifying Shoebuy.com purchase is a magazine subscription valued at $9.99. If you prefer not to receive a magazine and receive a rebate for its stated value, please print and return this form with a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase." Look for the box in the lower left corner when you checkout.

jugaaad said:   Overpriced shoes at Shoebuy. Much better deals available in stores.

1) This coupon is good enough to make up for any over-priced-ness.

2) Shoebuy does have a 100 percent price guarantee. If you find the exact item cheaper elsewhere, email them and they will refund the difference. I've only used this once but it went pretty seamlessly.

3) See snow1angel's post for an extra $10 off. Also - FWCB is a generous 10 percent.

Finally - thanks, archena! I got a new pair of Spenco orthotics and a cute pair of purple flats for what I'd pay for the orthotics alone- and the orthotics are FSA-eligible. Once I apply the eligible discounts I'll end up paying less than $20 for the order.

In for a pair, thanks OP!

might combine with 5% off for new accounts and 5% Discover CashBack

This ends tonight @midnight ET

Thanks OP! Just saved me $30 on Merrell shoes I was going to buy this weekend at the mall! Huge thanks!!

Now that there is only 4 mins left, I see the code works on everything from North Face coats, Timbuk2 bags, and even designer fragrances!

Dead now

still alive west coast, half price on a pair of kid's keen shoes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014