• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50 Shades of Gray Matter (The Swordsman Series 1-5) [Kindle Edition] http://www.amazon.com/Shades-Matter-Swordsman-Series-ebook/dp/B0...
Customer Reviews: 5 out of 5 stars(2)

This is the COMPLETE five-part trilogy--

50 SHADES OF GRAY MATTER
(or How I Nearly Stopped the Zombie Apocalypse with an Erection)
A semi-erotica, Zombie Apocalypse Story
BOOKS 1 - 5

As Hal drives home from his entry level Graphic Designer job, weaving slowly through traffic which the growing zombie commuter population make worse every day, he decides: Why go to work for one more day if, inevitably, waiting in line at the Cinnabon or whatever, I'll suffer the whole "rahrr!" crunch! thing from some wandering gimp?
Coming home to tell his lovely girlfriend about this decision, she greets him with a kiss (well...) and gets him infected, like herself, with the Zombie Bird Flu.
He's seen what becoming a citizen of the Nation of the Undead looks like: Poor hygiene, limited vocabulary, and affinity for 24-7 interstate driving.
Who wants that?
So, Hal stumbles over to a nearby pharmacy, breaks in, finds the locked up stash of prescription pain medication and gobbles down a handful in hopes of slipping off into the sweet slumber of non-zombie death.
But, it hadn't been pain meds he'd downed. It was Erectile Dysfunction medicine.
And, funny that-- it turns out that tiny amount of blood (just being honest) diverted from the brain is just enough to keep the Full Zombie effects at bay. Hal is now a creature inches away from zombie-- Near Zombie.
So, through an odd collections of mistakes, missteps, and total cock ups, Hal (imbued with odd, Near Zombie abilities) sets out to Save Mankind from the Zombie Horde Even Those Who Don't Deserve It.
In truth, it won't likely go very well.

50 SHADES OF GRAY MATTER (The Swordsman Series) is parody, using the elemental themes of the popular erotica series and combining them with the impending zombie Apocalypse.
As the narrator has, in point of fact, been infected by the ZBF (zombie bird flu) and is gradually turning to join the undead race, each Book will be novelette length-- around 10000 words.
** This volume contains all five Books. **

Member Summary

50 Shades of Gray Matter (39.22kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer

'Trilogy' means series of THREE...

rsuaver said:   'Trilogy' means series of THREE...
Perhaps trilogy can mean "five part" or just about anything at all when it is a parody as the description says (as in "6th in a two-part series") It is obviously not much fun if you have explain it...

I thought the same thing when I saw 'trilogy' in description.. but it was free, so I don't care if they call it a trilogy or pentalogy

THANKS

The writing in the free preview of this book on Amazon has got to be some of the worst I've seen, and it's been getting bad on there for a while now. Very rare these days that a free Kindle book isn't complete amateur junk. It's too bad, not everyone in the world is a writer, big weakness of Kindle publishing.

Thanks OP

Sounds too funny..."buying" now. Thanks op

3.99 for me, no Amazon prime "borrow" option.

Looks interesting. Thanks OP

Not free. Either mistaken for prime "borrow" option or dead.

not free..only "borrow free" option for prime...

Not Free... Prime User only is Free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014