• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coboc 6' HDMI M/M Cable @ Newegg - $1.49 after Coupon
was $2.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
EMCYTZT2520 - $1.50 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Coboc 6' HDMI M/M Cable (7.71kB)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I'm in for one.

got 4, thx OP

Just ordered 2 of them using the discount code and the discount is applied on EACH cable. I figured it would but nice to have it confirmed...

Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP. I didn't buy the listed cable, but your post spurred me to look on Buy.com and find a similar one for $1.00 .

I'm not sure it's the same quality, but I have Buy.com credit to burn and it's a gift for Step-Father........

Buy.com seller was: FiveStarBuy , but I think they're sold out now.

In 4 1. Thanks OP

In for 1, purchased one previously and already used on a friend's tv.
can't have too many of these

GuyFromNJ said:   got 4, thx OP

Do you just have four devices laying around that you have been unable to use due to lack of HDMI cables?

Danke!

for me it says there is an issue with the promo code

A little off topic...

I was at Best Buy 6 months ago, the cheapest hdmi they had was $30... I honestly thought about loading up on various cables at Monoprice and start selling them in the parking lot

In for 100 cables. Thanks!

I had the same thought since at least 5 years ago every time I get in and out these stores, and I always feared they'd call police to kick me out

Matrim33 said:   A little off topic...

I was at Best Buy 6 months ago, the cheapest hdmi they had was $30... I honestly thought about loading up on various cables at Monoprice and start selling them in the parking lot

Typical price. Can be had on eBay everyday.

Thanks. After I bought one, I checked my email and saw an email from Meritline who has them for $1.39.

Meritline typically ship after 1 month and is worst possible quality. I am paying this extra 10 cents per piece and getting free 2 day shipping from shopper, well worth it. This maybe the best 10 cents I spent recently except those zombie coupon purchases.

O darn it! I just realized I forgot the 1.5% fat cash, what a huge loss! 2 cents per cable!

NotAClue said:   Thanks. After I bought one, I checked my email and saw an email from Meritline who has them for $1.39.

Coupon code is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014