• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OD is offering a rare 20% off Non-Tech Orders, no minimum or maximum order, with coupon code: "70694869".
Free Overnight Shipping on $50+ Orders. Tax in most states.
This is a very rare coupon from OD, the previous best no min/max coupon from them is 10%. As usual their coupons exclude technology.

I used it to pick up some toner for my Laser Printer and saved over $60. 1% FWCB and the FS saved me some gas too.

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

toner (35.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

"Rare" would mean that it INCLUDES Tech items.

20% or better coupons are available EVERY DAY

Example
$15 off $75, $30 off $150 etc

Thanks anyplace for the post. I put non-tech items in the title. I guess the rare part is there is no minimum or maximum and it's 20% off rather than the usual 10%. I don't do much purchasing from OD, but I found this coupon to be more helpful to my particular purchase this time. I did a search and didn't find another similar one and decided to post it up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014