• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is just a "Thank You Discount" for our beloved customers.

5% Off T-Mobile, Page Plus, Simple Mobile, H2O, Cricket, Red Pocket and Airvoice refills at callingmart.com with coupon code: gvng125

7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills at callingmart.com with coupon code: gvng127

10% Off AT&T GoPhone refills at callingmart.com with coupon code: gvng1210

Offer expires 12/04/2012.

Link

Update: Addition of all current callingmart coupons

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $100.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

refill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Perfect timing OP.. my month was expiring in 2 days.

Loaded up $60.. paid $57. Green!

$18 min purchase required.

sweet ... this is also working on monthly plan...i'm about to switch to tmobile...just got an s3

quick question, which card should I get for the $30/month 100 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan? or any of them work? thanks in advance

$30 monthly plan...

william120586 said:   quick question, which card should I get for the $30/month 100 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan? or any of them work? thanks in advance

william120586 said:   quick question, which card should I get for the $30/month 100 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan? or any of them work? thanks in advanceToday, I got $60 on the T-Mobile To Go RTR/Topup - Auto Load To Phone.
Usually I get T-Mobile Monthly Plan.
So both of them should work. With the former, it is autoloaded to your phone. With the latter, they give you a code that you have to enter on the tmobile website.

Thanks

thanks, just wanted to make sure ^^

I buy the $100 cards and load them to both the 100 minute unlimited text/data plan at $30 and a second phone on the 1500 min talk/text plans for $30.....Both by TMobile.....Pay about $92 for the $100 and load them at TMobile....They deduct $30 credit a month.....so every 9 months you get a free month essentially.....

Do not forget to sign up for the CallingMart member plan.....You get 100 points for every card bought....and gives you a bigger discount when you want to use it....

william120586 said:   quick question, which card should I get for the $30/month 100 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan? or any of them work? thanks in advance

Doesn't matter, just get whatever product for Tmobile they have that is the correct value. When you input the PIN to Tmobile, they count it as cash value of $30 regardless of what you choose. Your plan only changes only if you explicitly instruct Tmobile to change the plan.

I bought a $60 value one last time here: http://www.callingmart.com/products/wireless/ProductDetail.aspx?...

Keep in mind it expires 90 days after inserting the PIN to Tmobile.

Yippie! The coupon code works.
Got a $30.00 1500 Minutes/Messages + 30 MB data refill for $28.50. T-Mobile's voice navigation system is a little hard to handle though

aaasolanki said:   Yippie!Yippee to save a couple of quarters?? Wonder what your reaction would be if the savings were 10%... Yaipie?

Nopes, the reaction would have been 'Woohoo!' and I would have probably purchased PINs for the next 2 months as well had the discount been 10% The timing of this deal couldn't have been better for me since my monthly plan was due on 16th.
I am a penny pincher

Part of the stress was on "Yippie", but nm. As a baniya, you are possibly pinching letters as well.

I wanted to buy the $60 Monthly Plan for T-Mobile Pre-Paid and I don't see it listed under the "T-Mobile Monthly Plan" but I see a $60 "T-Mobile to go RTR/topup" card. Can I use that one?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014