• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Skylanders B2G1 Offer
Disclaimer
GameStop PowerUp Rewards members should receive a code in their email for a FREE Skylanders Spyro Adventure character when you buy 2 Skylanders Giants or Skylanders Spyro Adventure games or characters by November 20th. See pic for full email details. The "Explore Now" button takes you to this link. The email title says "Free Skylanders Giants", but the email says "Skylanders Spyro Adventures character" - So not sure on this. You could probably argue for a free Giants character based on the wording.

I am posting my code because I'm not using it. Others that get the email and don't want to use it should post the code as well. Please post when a code is used. It needs to be brought into the store and you must purchase the 2 in store to get a 3rd free. Stock may vary from store to store.

My Code for someone to use: EBC3037822-JNQ438LR

GameStop
See GameStop discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014