• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

Cheapest I have found on BF is $34.99 at Sears. With the free shipping, this is a steal!

in for one thanks op

Thanks Op. I guess I can use a bright red controller

How can you tell if these are genuine Sony controllers??

gti said:   How can you tell if these are genuine Sony controllers??

"Hassle-Free" packaging? wondering where did they get the controllers from.

Thx!

aauxta said:   Thanks Op. I guess I can use a bright red controller

By looking at the pics, it's hard to tell if they're genuine or fake. Anyone has experience returning merchandise bought from this site?

It clearly states it is Sony:
Brand: Sony
Model: DualShock 3

So, if for some reason it's not Sony, they are responsible for return or replacement. If they want you to pay for shipping, simply tell them you'll take it to the CC company if you have to pay anything out of pocket. If they refuse then the CC will do a charge back and you get to keep their junky controller at no cost to you. However, you probably won't be able to use that account or CC at daily steals again. Though after an experience like that I doubt you would anyway. So no loss, right?

This seller looks shaky?

thanks i will need this when i order a ps3 on blackfriday

Where are you ordering your PS3 from? Son want one for X-Mas and not sure what/where to buy. Thanks!

I bought a few items from them before. they are legit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014