$20 Free Credit to Audible.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$20 Free Credit to Audible.com

This probably won't last long, but audible.com is having a buy 4 books and get 10$ free credit by Dec. 6 that stacks up to twice. also, Amazon currently has a try whisper-sync for free page that has 10 free kindle ebooks that will allow for free audible.com audiobook versions. I'm not certain if all 10 will work towards the 8 required purchases for the free 20$ credit, but I used 6 on the list to stack with my two free books from the trial in order to qualify for my 8 books that gave me the free 20$ credit.

This will probably get pulled fast, so YMMV. Enjoy.

Banner advertising the deal: http://www.audible.com/mt/ListeningRewards

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_365138102_3?t=UTF8&node=574...

thanks emcarter op

Audible.com
See Audible.com promo codes that earn Up to $10.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Heart of Darkness
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's a lot of clicking!

I guess you have to "convert" it to audible right after you purchase it from Amazon? It shows up on the top right of the order confirmation screen. Any way to get back to that after you ordered it?

Edit: go back to product page and look for:

Whispersync for Voice Now you can switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible audiobook. Learn more Because you own this Kindle book, you can add the professional narration of {book name] for the reduced price of $0.00.

(I already had an audible account and did 8 of the freebies; no joy. No $20 credit. Oh well.)

Hey Doug,

I didn't get the $20 credit either but the fine print on that offer says the $20 credit will be issued at the end of the promotional period. So maybe we will get it in December. I'm not sure how the OP was able to get notification so quickly.

Your coupon will be placed in your account at the end of the promotional window, and no later than December 6, 2012. You will be notified by email when the coupon is available in your account. The coupon is good for audio content only and will expire on December 31, 2012.

I did not get the credit either. I did two sets of 4. I did notice this caveat for the deal:

Audiobooks must have a regular price of $14.95 or more to be eligible for the 4 audiobook

A few of the audiobooks are under 14.95 regular. Still a good deal for a bunch of great classics. Green for you OP

even if the free $10 in credit does not happen, i'll take some free classics on my kindle any day, and with an audible version bonus, great post OP

Great deal! Thanks for posting!

Great deal! Thanks for posting!

Worth if for the classic audiobooks even if the $20 doesn't work out. I hate audible's DRM, but thankfully there are ways around it.

Thanks OP.

Did anyone actually get the credit?

ErinFudge said:   Did anyone actually get the credit?
No

No free credit available anymore (obviously) but there are still plenty of free audio books to download (over 26 at least).

I started a thread in the deals discussion, go check it out Deals Discussion!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014