• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $13.14, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Are you…
A Geek who loves to customize and tweak software?
An Enthusiast who loves watching videos in the best possible quality?
A PRO that needs a powerful media playback and presentation tool?
If you answered “yes”, then Zoom Player was designed for you.

Read up on just some of the Zoom Player supported features and technologies:
A polished user interface (check the screenshots!) with no bloat!
The User-Interface is customizable to the extreme with hundreds of settings that control every aspect of the user experience.
Over 300 functions, all assignable to the keyboard, mouse or a remote control event.
Hardware accelerated video Decoding and DeInterlacing (DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync).
Hardware, GPU based high-quality image upscaling algorithms (Bicubic, Lanczos, Jinc), maxing out high-end gaming cards for best-in-class video image quality.
Digital Audio output over S/PDIF and HDMI Bit-Streaming to external receivers/amps.
An Install Center application which makes life easy by making decoding components consistently up to date (optional).
A fullscreen navigation interface, easily upgrading the PC into a full Home Theater experience.
A Command and Control API that works over TCP/IP (the internet), COM or WinAPI, providing access to custom mods you can create yourself.
Support for all popular (and most rare) media formats, including recent ones such as Dolby-TrueHD, WebM, OPUS, etc…

Member Summary

Zoom Player PRO (24.12kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Thank you so much Butcherboy... I don't need to spend money for cyberlink powerdvd12 for my blu ray player, I installed and it's played bluray disk perfectly fine!

Excellent, I use this everyday. Will download newer version for free. Thanks.

Do any one know this plays Blurays?

This is a great product. As an anime nerd I've used free version for like, 10 years at this point. Codec install feature is really nice for esoteric filters.

I forget, do you have to install the software before the giveaway runs out? or can you download and install at a later date?

msakthivel said:   Do any one know this plays Blurays?

did you bother reading the post 2 above yours?

Is his going to be installing any "unusual" background stuff that we don't want? The free version works fine thus far for my needs but I know pro gives a few extra features, but spamware, spyware, im a little hesitant has anyone installed?

duplicate, see next post

Is this going to be installing any "unusual" background stuff that we don't want? The free version works fine thus far for my needs but I know pro gives a few extra features, but spamware, spyware, etc im a little hesitant has anyone installed?

Is his going to be installing any "unusual" background stuff that we don't want? The free version works fine thus far for my needs but I know pro gives a few extra features, but spamware, spyware, im a little hesitant has anyone installed?

Thanks.. I installed and it didn't play...
Their site says Max version plays encrypted Blurays

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014