• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A4MEKUMC9MR8Z?ie...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Today only—and just in time for the holidays—get up to 60% off memory and storage from Transcend Information. Boost the performance of your camcorders, digital cameras, and other devices with Transcend Information Class 10 SDHC memory cards and store files and photos on Transcend JetFlash retractable USB flash drives. Please review your owner's manual to ensure your device is compatible with your memory purchase.

This one-day offer is valid on November 16, 2012, while supplies last. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal, just ordered both of the following for my Olympus XZ-1 camera which is on Amazon for a steep discount at the moment (see the Olympus XZ1 for $199.99 from Amazon thread here)

The most popular cards (and those which I ordered) are the Transcend SD memory cards which are prime / FSSS eligible:

32gb Transcend for $16.99 Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card.

16gb Transcend for $8.99 Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card.

This is the lowest price ever for these cards as far as camelcamelcamel is concerned.

Figures I just picked up this 64GB SDXC card from them on the 10th for $10 more. Wish they still had their price guarantee.

Though you're correct that there is no more price guarantee, they will frequently agree to a "one time only" credit for the difference if you contact customer support about the change in price. mkdevo said:   Figures I just picked up this 64GB SDXC card from them on the 10th for $10 more. Wish they still had their price guarantee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014