• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Promo code earlydeal up to 40%off wanna getaway fares

http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/black-friday.html?RMID=...

Beat The Crowds: Early Black Friday Savings Have Arrived!
It's a low fare frenzy! We couldn't wait for Black Friday to bust out awesome deals on winter travel. Unlike that tacky Christmas sweater from Grandma, a winter trip is always the perfect fit. So don't miss out on some of the best deals you'll find on flights to destinations throughout the country.

Be sure to act fast, this offer is good today only. Discount applies to travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, December 11, 2012 - February 12, 2013, only at southwest.com. Book today– these deals will be gone tomorrow!

Terms and Conditions:

The multi-use discount code is required to be used in the Promo Code box on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com in order to receive 40% discount valid off Wanna Getaway Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees.
Roundtrip travel required.  Reservations can include up to eight people.
Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on Nov. 16, 2012, for travel between Dec. 11, 2012 and Feb. 12, 2013.
Valid for travel Tuesdays and Wednesdays during valid dates only.
Blackout dates include Dec. 26, 2012 and Jan. 1, 2, and 22, 2013.
To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply).
Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates.  If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!
Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points.
Air Fares for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package deals have been discounted by 40% for eligible markets and dates.  Discount Code is not needed to receive 40% off the air fare portion of the package deal.

Member Summary

40% off Today (361.81kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did not seem like that great of a deal from detroit. About $100 cheaper than Delta standard pricing for round trip.

Bad prices

Nice

Decent LGA to MDW $172 non-stop for some nice Chicago Feb weather

good price for sat to lga $81 each way

OP, please change title to indicate rate only valid on Tuesday and Weds through mid-feb.

Link brings up "Deal no longer available". Did they close it already?

Just booked but my price went up $10 from what was avail this morning.

Milod said:   Link brings up "Deal no longer available". Did they close it already?

The site is being a little weird. When it was first available, I selected some possible dates, and went to verify some future events. Came back and the page timed out and twice was told the deal had expired, even when I tried entering the code. Luckily the secondary deal window generated by fatwallet was still open, and luckily the deal worked fine from that link.

Thank you so much for sharing this SW airlines deal. I bought my daughters ticket for Christmas from LAX to Houston saved me $300 and my mother's ticket from New York to Houston $328.00. It saved me over $600.00 . Thank you and Happy Holidays to you!!

I have been looking at ticket prices. They hike it up this morning. I was wondering how the airline tickets jump up so suddenly. Now, I know why....It's not really 40%

It's only Tuesday and Wednesday.

BWI to RDU for $57! ROFL... that's freakin' cheap

thank victorb

Thanks for the heads up.

I was able to snag roundtrip tickets from Denver to SFO. $125 including tax. Which is like 80 bucks cheaper than what I paid for the same flight last year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014