• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't like posting to other deal sites, but this one is too hard to pass up. If you like Cheesecake factory as much as I do, check this deal out. Cheesecake Factory @ kgbdeals

2 options
$25 for a $50 GC + 1 free slice of cheesecake
$50 for a $100 GC + 2 free slices of cheesecake

You donít need to redeem this voucher. Your gift card will be shipped automatically to the address you provided when you purchased the voucher.

Your gift card may be used for online orders; free slices of cheesecake must be redeemed at the restaurant
Free shipping
Voucher is valid starting on December 1, 2012
Your gift card will never expire!

Voucher is valid starting on December 1, 2012
Limit three vouchers per person
Cannot be combined with other offers
Shipping cost included
Must provide name and shipping information during checkout

Please allow 2 weeks for delivery
Cheesecake voucher can be used for any flavor of cheesecake; voucher is good for 1 slice of cheesecake, not a whole cheesecake pie
All gift cards and vouchers are good to use at all 159 Cheesecake Factory locations
Gift cards and vouchers are transferable
Your gift card may be used for online orders; free slices of cheesecake must be redeemed at the restaurant
No returns allowed on gift cards; all sales are final

Please see KGBDeals.com for additional terms and conditions.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
They were probably just mining email addresses for their "daily deals."

MisterEd (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 2:33p) |

Bugger, I got the email too. Even if KGBDeals made a mistake and didn't check their sources, they should honor the deal... (more)

noANANDforme (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 8:46p) |

My apologies to everyone who bought in. We'll get refunds, but it looks like KGBDeals is the biggest loser. With credi... (more)

noANANDforme (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 9:05p) |


Has anyone used KGBDeals before?

Yum ... trying to buy but after entering payment info site no longer responds. Must be getting clobbered.

teraman said:   Has anyone used KGBDeals before? No, but there is little to no risk using a credit card.

teraman said:   Has anyone used KGBDeals before?

Yes, I have, and have never had any problems with them.

Sorry!

We're working on some
scheduled maintenance.

We'll be back very soon to continue
to bring you the best deals!

It must be the FatWallet effect - was in the middle of purchasing when the site went into Maintenance Mode

Its back up at 8:54am

LOL ... "Sorry, we're working on some scheduled maintenance, try again later."

Are they affiliated to KGB?

When I submitted my credit card info, it hung on the page for a good 3 minutes. I was about to hit refresh when the confirmation page came through. So far, 5164 have been sold. It was at 3500 right before I posted here.

noANANDforme said:   When I submitted my credit card info, it hung on the page for a good 3 minutes. I was about to hit refresh when the confirmation page came through. So far, 5164 have been sold. It was at 3500 right before I posted here. I never got the confirmation page, just the "maintenance" message. Just got a confirmation despite the fact it went into maintenance mode. I may end up with 4 of them.

I think it'll go the way of this deal, where they cancelled the promo.

MisterEd said:   teraman said:   Has anyone used KGBDeals before? No, but there is little to no risk using a credit card.

Also, they tried to break into the "Groupon" market back in 2009 with silly commercials on TV that tried to portray them as "KGB", but never made it big here in the US due to the limited market they offered and over saturation of deal sites. They only offer deals in a handful of cities, so it wasn't useful for many people, including me. I only subscribe to the national deals email, which are usually trying to sell some sub-par product, so I most often just hit delete. In this case, this product was something I was familiar with, so I bit...and bought 3.

Great deal thanks OP

They are not BBB accredited. Here's the BBB summary on them:
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/telephone-comm...

Quite a few complaints in the 12 months, yet they still get an "A" rating. Still, as long as the site is secure and you use a CC,it would seem like you don't have much to lose.

This deal is not real, someone is scamming KGB.

site is taking forever to submit my order.

I understand they will be mailing out the gift card to address provided. What about the free cheesecake? how do I redeem that?

Site is down...

valen9838 said:   I understand they will be mailing out the gift card to address provided. What about the free cheesecake? how do I redeem that?

From what I understand, you have to go into the restaurant to get your free cheesecake. While the GC is mailed to you, you have to use the voucher in a B&M store. I wouldn't want cheesecake mailed to me anyway.

noANANDforme said:   valen9838 said:   I understand they will be mailing out the gift card to address provided. What about the free cheesecake? how do I redeem that?

From what I understand, you have to go into the restaurant to get your free cheesecake. While the GC is mailed to you, you have to use the voucher in a B&M store. I wouldn't want cheesecake mailed to me anyway.



so the free cheesecake voucher will be email to me? or do i just use the voucher under "my deals" in my KGBDeals account?

expired.

Expired.

Expired...So it was no ANAND for me.

I just got one a minute ago. I guess I must have been lucky.

valen9838 said:   noANANDforme said:   valen9838 said:   I understand they will be mailing out the gift card to address provided. What about the free cheesecake? how do I redeem that?

From what I understand, you have to go into the restaurant to get your free cheesecake. While the GC is mailed to you, you have to use the voucher in a B&M store. I wouldn't want cheesecake mailed to me anyway.



so the free cheesecake voucher will be email to me? or do i just use the voucher under "my deals" in my KGBDeals account?


That I'm not sure about. It says the voucher for a free slice is only good after December 1st, so I would wait and see what gets mailed to us besides the actual gift card.

Expired, but 6975 sold.

I payed via paypal, and as soon as I submitted my order I got "Sorry the site is down for maintenance" Paypal made the payment but I went back into my KGB account and there is no record of my purchase.

thanks ANAND

Site is saying "expired" - WAY before the original stated deadline, if I remember correctly. Kinda argues in favor of those who are saying KGBDeals seems sketchy.

good deal if it flies but expired already.

teraman said:   Has anyone used KGBDeals before?

While their products are genuine, their customer service is beyond awful.
Not to mention they don't always honor what they say.

I Emailed KGBDeals customer "service" *10 times* for them to honor a promotion of giving frequent flyer miles with each purchase until October 31, 2011 with a promo code they included in the email. Each time they said they were "investigating the issue" and "needed more time". 5 of the 10 Emails KGBDeals never replied with any response. The frequent flyer miles were supposed to post by the end of 2011. That never happened.

So in early 2012, I filed a complaint against KGBDeals with the BBB, and thanks to the BBB's help the BBB came up with a satisfactory solution to my problem.

I would advise not using KGBDeals.

I've gotten things from KGB before, just like Groupon like what others said. Deal expired.

Sold out!

yeah ive used them
early christmas gift for wife
http://www.kgbdeals.com/dallas-fort-worth/deals/148993/53-off-spa-manicure-at-minxme-bridgette-at-salon-boutique

past
carwash
restaurant
mani -pedi for wife
massages
sunday brunch cruise with BigDCats
http://www.kgbdeals.com/dallas-fort-worth/deals/17597
took whole family!!

Checked the Cheesecake Factory offer and it says sold out with Quantity of "1 SOLD". I have used KGBDeals before and it's OK as long as the offer is fulfilled but the REFUND or Follow up process is very hard with KGBDeals. I ordered a product from July and followed up with several customer service email until end of October to early November --- they didn't want to give you your money back and keep on saying "we will follow up with merchant".. I mean how long do they want you to wait? I went to Groupon with Merchants not fulfilling their end - either they went out of business or they would not honor the price paid for the promotion after expiration date and Groupon refunded what I paid via Account Credit. KGBDeals, Half Off Depot - I had BADDDDD experience with them .....

Cheesecake Factor post on Facebook:

"The Cheesecake Factory
IMPORTANT: We have learned that fraudulent offers for The Cheesecake Factory Gift Cards have been posted on various deal sites. There is no relationship between The Cheesecake Factory and the companies running these offers, and unfortunately the offers are not legitimate.

We are taking steps, including working with the appropriate legal authorities, to report this fraud.

The Cheesecake Factory is not currently selling our gift cards on any online deal sites, nor do we offer discounts on our gift cards."

(Message Deleted)

KMCHERRY said:   Cheesecake Factor post on Facebook:

"The Cheesecake Factory
IMPORTANT: We have learned that fraudulent offers for The Cheesecake Factory Gift Cards have been posted on various deal sites. There is no relationship between The Cheesecake Factory and the companies running these offers, and unfortunately the offers are not legitimate.

We are taking steps, including working with the appropriate legal authorities, to report this fraud.

The Cheesecake Factory is not currently selling our gift cards on any online deal sites, nor do we offer discounts on our gift cards."


I spoke with CF Guest Relations in their Corp HQ and they confirmed this.

Skipping 7 Messages...
My apologies to everyone who bought in. We'll get refunds, but it looks like KGBDeals is the biggest loser. With credit card transaction fees and lost opportunity cost, they need new management. They got scammed, not us.

http://www.dailydealmedia.com/789exclusive-kgb-scammed-by-bogus-...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014