• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I stumbled on this so I don't know how long it will last nor does it look like you need any coupon code. Save an additional 10% off on all in-stock refurbished P&S and DSLR camera and lenses. Not bad since the new D800 and D4 is included in this sale!

Nikon store

Member Summary

nikon (63.01kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do all refurbished cameras come with 90 day warranty, or is there a way to get a longer warranty?

mgolin said:   Do all refurbished cameras come with 90 day warranty, or is there a way to get a longer warranty?

Look for a Mack warranty at Adorama or B&H.

Don't forget to buy the camera with a credit card like AMEX or Visa Signature. Those cards typically come with extended warranties as well.

I'm not seeing the discount... tried putting the 105mm macro lens in my cart and it still shows as the normal refurbished price. anybody else have any luck?

Lore said:   Don't forget to buy the camera with a credit card like AMEX or Visa Signature. Those cards typically come with extended warranties as well.

These credit card extended warranties typically don't apply to refurbished items.

alextc78 said:   I'm not seeing the discount... tried putting the 105mm macro lens in my cart and it still shows as the normal refurbished price. anybody else have any luck?

The sale is over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014