• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Awesome price. 1 year ago I paid $164 and that was great deal

I so missed this deal. I scanned the email this morning and missed it. By the time I found Core 15 at bottom of email, they were all sold out !!!!

Bummer on me !!!

ensignlee said:   fatxman said:   Not really a hot deal. No mobo combo $40 discount. Outdated CPU. Will be $49.99 on BF.

Yeah, so NOT hot that it sold out in basically every microcenter in a matter of hours. Intel doesn't' discount their EOL processors. I will bet you money that you don't see the 2500k at under $100 again before the end of the year, much less the $50 price you quoted.

Intel fans are like Apple fanboys. They buy them no matter what. They reason why it is sold out is because people are going to eBay it to other dumb Intel lovers. The people that publish articles that says Intel is faster are Intel lovers too. They are so clueless. AMD destroys Intel in real performance. I know because I have always used AMD and only AMD.

fatxman said:   ensignlee said:   fatxman said:   Not really a hot deal. No mobo combo $40 discount. Outdated CPU. Will be $49.99 on BF.

Yeah, so NOT hot that it sold out in basically every microcenter in a matter of hours. Intel doesn't' discount their EOL processors. I will bet you money that you don't see the 2500k at under $100 again before the end of the year, much less the $50 price you quoted.

Intel fans are like Apple fanboys. They buy them no matter what. They reason why it is sold out is because people are going to eBay it to other dumb Intel lovers. The people that publish articles that says Intel is faster are Intel lovers too. They are so clueless. AMD destroys Intel in real performance. I know because I have always used AMD and only AMD.
I use both, depending on what's best (value-wise, mostly) at the time, and $99.99 for this i5 is a very good deal. I understand you're an AMD fan, but saying stupid stuff all the time like you do just makes AMD look worse because of your supporting it.

the 2500k is a proven, tested and widely used CPU...JUST END IT! at $99 is blows any AMD in that price range out of the water. I use AMD all the time for budget build and they have there place

Out of Stock at Greater Atlanta/Marietta Micro Center

Back in stock: 10+ in stock in Cambridge, MA.

Danzilla said:   fatxman said:   ensignlee said:   fatxman said:   Not really a hot deal. No mobo combo $40 discount. Outdated CPU. Will be $49.99 on BF.

I use both, depending on what's best (value-wise, mostly) at the time, and $99.99 for this i5 is a very good deal. I understand you're an AMD fan, but saying stupid stuff all the time like you do just makes AMD look worse because of your supporting it.

We should back off Fatxman....according to his post here in another Intel CPU thread, he has an advanced degree in CPU!!! Normally, I wouldn't give a second thought to this kind of crap, but since it now sticks out about how much he trolls Intel threads (like this one), this was worth it...

fatxman said:    I know what I am talking about. I have an advanced degree in CPU!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014