• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From today through December 24th, Sam's Club have a $70 instant rebate on Michelin Tires.

As is often the case Michelin were running a similar deal nationwide, however it was not available at warehouse clubs, and involved a mail in rebate. For those of us that don't have a tire discounter in the neighborhood, this lets us get Michelin tires at a great price.

Sams Club
See Sams Club discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Michelin Tires
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.michelinman.com/promotions.page

Michelin is having same promotion.

Sorry, I should have said are running the same promotion, rather than were. As I said, it was not available at warehouse clubs so didn't previously apply at Sam's, which was already almost $70 cheaper than most my other local options.

The other difference here is that it's an instant rebate. So you save on tax and get the money in your pocket now, rather than in a month or two.

Reminder -- this is still going on. If they don't have tires in stock for your vehicle they CAN order some and install at a later date. Hopefully your local club is better organized than mine. Aw, who am i kiding? It is engrained in their character to be horrible in the auto department but with some of the deals they know you'll put up with a little crap.

Can you get $70 discount from SamsClub and another $70 from Michelin?

Apparently not, as per the michelin website, $70 should be next to dealers name, Sams/Costco/Bjs are not showing $70 off. I guess Warehouse clubs do their own promotions.

"Purchase any 4 new MICHELIN® brand passenger or light-truck tires at a participating dealer. Offer valid only at dealers with a $70 next to their name on the tire dealer locator."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014