Disclaimer
Give a Gift, Get a Gift
Offer expires December 30, 2012

Member Summary

Culvers (7.18kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks op... I was waiting for this. Damn those burgers are yummy.

Thanks OP!

On a side note:

I love these places that charge a ton if you want to buy a gift card online.
$3.25 for 1st class postage?

Better than another company I was looking at - they wanted $9.99 postage on a $100 gift card!

rhino850 said:   $3.25 for 1st class postage?
may include tracking ...

I guess you can buy in store and get same deal, as it says if you order online.

JaxFL said:   I guess you can buy in store and get same deal, as it says if you order online.
Yes, I buy these in-store every year.

mmm, I'll have to get some. Very good burgers and love the silky smooth Custard. Haven't tried the fried chicken yet. Is it pretty tasty as well.

chicken strips are good,
same as in the kid's Snack Pack

Now if they'd just tell their employees...

JaxFL said:   Haven't tried the fried chicken yet. Is it pretty tasty as well.
It's okay. I get it sometimes because the good fried chicken places in my area have all gone out of business, but I don't like the chicken as much as the burgers. I've never tried the chicken sandwich or chicken tenders because my nearest Culver's location is just half a mile from a Chick-fil-A.

I think this is a little different from previous years. The coupon is now for a "free value basket," whereas it had been for a "free double deluxe value basket." I used one on a double bacon deluxe. If you want to be greedy, I guess they might even let you use this on a triple..? I'm changing the title of the thread to reflect this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014