Insignia 50" 1080P LCD 120hz @ BB: $499 + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Best Buy has an Insignia 50" LCD 1080P 120hz HDTV for $499 with free shipping for today and tomorrow (November 16th and 17th.) I believe the 60hz version of this TV has been this price before, but now you get the benefit of 120hz.

I currently have an Insignia 42" 720p plasma and have been impressed with it. If this has the same speakers, they're quite impressive as far as built in sound goes. I have a Vizio soundbar hooked up, and it really isn't that much of an improvement.

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Insignia (102.51kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

not energy star certified

orientalsquirrel said:   not energy star certified

My daddy used to say "You could screw up a free lunch"...

I think he may have been speaking about you.

orientalsquirrel said:   not energy star certified

It also doesn't come with cheese.

Thanks OP, great gift for my brother !

homersaysdoh said:   Thanks OP, great gift for my brother !

its $429 for a 50" at WalMart, why are you paying $499?

MISTERCHEAP said:   homersaysdoh said:   Thanks OP, great gift for my brother !

120Hz vs. 60Hz
Insignia > Spectre??

MISTERCHEAP said:   homersaysdoh said:   Thanks OP, great gift for my brother !

I prefer the 120 Hz refresh over the 60 Hz. also Best Buy has scheduled freight delivery with a 2 hour delivery window. I personally hate WalMart and go out of my way to shop elsewhere.

forzaINTER said:   orientalsquirrel said:   not energy star certified

It also doesn't come with cheese.

But the combination of the two may result in grilled cheese

homersaysdoh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   homersaysdoh said:   Thanks OP, great gift for my brother !

I prefer the 120 MHz refresh over the 60Mhz. also Best Buy has scheduled freight delivery with a 2 hour delivery window. I personally hate WalMart and go out of my way to shop elsewhere.

You have very demanding tastes. I'd be very satisfied with a 0.000240Mhz refresh rate.

;0)

2.5% fat cash too

I went ahead and just purchased it myself after measuring the space again. This will replace my 42" Insignia plasma that my neighbor has already agree to buy from me for $300, which will make the total cost of this new 50" LCD $244 with tax!

Just a reminder that this ends at midnight tonight (November 17th) if anyone is on the fence.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014