• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Blue
or
Red

Offer ends Nov 21, 2012.

UPDATE:
OOS for shipping, but still available for store pick-up (check nearby stores, now YMMV)

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Nintendo 3DS
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sadly, OOS in both colors

I've got one in stock for local pickup, but see nothing mentioning the $30 GC...how does this come into play?

Nevermind - I see it in the fine print on the right. Thanks!

Ouch it went OOS very fast, however it is still available for in store pick up

$30 off also applies to PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox 360

hakujin41 said:   $30 off also applies to PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox 360
Yep, considered to add it, but eventually did not because a) all of those not on sale (Nintendo is $15 off), b) $30 off from Nintendo much more percentage wise than others.

So including $30 GC, Nintendo is 124.99 instead of 169.99 (or about 26.5% off), while PS3, PS Vita and Xbox360 are around 12-15% off.

Just FYI, I went to a Kmart B&M on my way somewhere else, and they had this advertised in store. You can get other colors of 3DS if you just go to the store and they happen to have it on hand (they had the Cosmo Black 3DS for the same $154.99 with $30 voucher at the one I went to). Thanks very much for cluing me into this!

EDIT: A few things to note here, based on my purchase and my brother's:
- If you pick up in-store, they don't seem to know about the $30 voucher.
- You can get the voucher if you are a Kmart rewards member. (But YMMV)
- If you get the voucher in-store, it seems that it's only good for in-store purchases (not at Kmart.com).

Both links show $169.99 and no GC!
Black Friday local ad (SF Bay Area) shows flame red bundle (Super Mario 3D Land) for $169.99 + $30GC for members only

Does anyone recall the timeframe in which we were to receive the $30 GC? I was thinking it said by the end of November, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

I don't suppose anyone made a screen capture of the $30 promo that they're willing to share? I've contacted Kmart about not receiving my gift card, and they claim to be unfamiliar with the promo.

Here(attached). Unfortunately, there's no Offer # or anything and I've had to jump through hoops to get mine in process. Apparently, we weren't supposed to get the $30 rewards unless we were a Rewards Member before ordering although my CSR admits this was not clear in the offer nor is it very clear on how to become a rewards member on the website even(I tried!). Basically they're sending me a $30 gift card to my house in 7-10 days in lieu of this missunderstanding but I had to call a couple of times to get to this point. HOpe this helps!

thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014