• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Monday, Nov 26. - Cyber Monday - KingKong, Harry Potter, Die Another Day, Brave, Safe House and more

4:20AM PT/7:20AM ET
Hall Pass - $1.96
Hot Tub Time Machine - $1.96
Bad Teacher (Unrated Edition) - $1.96
Battleship (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) - $8.96
King Kong (Full Screen Edition) - $1.96
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete 2004 Series - $99.99
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] - $109.99

8:20AM PT/11:20AM ET
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 [Blu-ray] - $3.96
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (Single-Disc Edition) - $1.96
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $1.96
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Blu-ray] - $3.96
The Complete Inspector Lynley Mysteries - $69.99

12:20AM PT/3:20PM ET
Die Another Day [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Fight Club (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Contagion (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $4.96
Unstoppable [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] - $3.96
Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD) - $8.96
Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series (Deluxe Edition) - $299.99

4:20PM PT/7:20PM ET
Safe House (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) - $8.96
Colombiana (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Fast Five (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $7.96
2 Fast 2 Furious [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Spartacus: Blood and Sand - The Complete First Season - $9.96
Spartacus: Seasons One and Two [Blu-ray] - $32.99
Sherlock Holmes: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - $34.99

FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack BonusŪ. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon Movies & TV - Holiday Deals for week starting 11/19
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yeah ... I lucked out as the first person on the waiting list. Took about 30 seconds before the offer to buy popped up.

kmsandrbs (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 3:20p) |

This is omitted from the last list: Sherlock Holmes: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - $34.99

drmorb (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 5:30p) |

Updated must have just gotten cut while copying and pasting thanks for the heads up

archena (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 5:40p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanx for this.

Starts at midnight PT

Thanks for the link!

Taken (Single-Disc Extended Edition) 2008 - $1.96

Deal ends at 3PM ET/12PM PT

FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack BonusŪ. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

all gone

now starting

Dr. Seuss' The Lorax Combo Pack (Two Discs: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) (2012)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085Z3B2Q

Lightning Deal Price $8.96

Coming up @4:20PM PT/ 7:20PM ET
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Third Season (2011)

Lightning Deal price $9.96

Coming up on 11/20 @8:20AM PT/ 11:20AM ET

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Two-Disc Widescreen Theatrical Edition) - $1.96
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring / The Two Towers / The Return of the King Extended Editions) [Blu-ray] - $39.99
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [Blu-ray] - $3.96

If you put the items in your cart before they go on sale, will the price in your cart drop when the sale starts?

Slickone said:   If you put the items in your cart before they go on sale, will the price in your cart drop when the sale starts?

prob not at this time, since these deals run out almost like in 2 minutes once they start.

That's why I was wanting to do that. So if you already have it in your cart, then when the sale starts, go to check out, the price won't drop in the cart (before it sells out)?

And I guess as it sells out, they'll remove it from your cart?

Slickone said:   That's why I was wanting to do that. So if you already have it in your cart, then when the sale starts, go to check out, the price won't drop in the cart (before it sells out)?

And I guess as it sells out, they'll remove it from your cart?

they don't remove it from your cart - the item shows at regular price

going quick so act fast

Got the LOTR set! It's 10:30 now and it shows 50% claimed.

heads up

got my lorax blu ray and its the one with no digital copy

teplitsa said:   heads up

got my lorax blu ray and its the one with no digital copy

you know you can always reach Amazon customer service

coming up @12:20PM PT/3:20PM ET

The Adventures of Tintin (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) - $8.96
We Bought a Zoo (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy)We Bought a Zoo (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy) - $8.96
John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) - $17.49
Kids In The Hall, The: Complete Series MegasetKids In The Hall, The: Complete Series Megaset - $25.99

archena said:   coming up @12:20PM PT/3:20PM ET

The Adventures of Tintin (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) - $8.96
We Bought a Zoo (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy)We Bought a Zoo (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy) - $8.96
John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) - $17.49
Kids In The Hall, The: Complete Series MegasetKids In The Hall, The: Complete Series Megaset - $25.99
i was really surprised how good john carter was and was waiting for price drop on it. thanks op!

Just act quick these have been selling out way before the actual deal is supposed to end

Picked up John Carter with Free One-Day shipping.

John Carter is the only one left now all others gone now.

Underway @4:20PM PT/7:20PM ET
Haven: The Complete First Season - $13.49
Haven: The Complete First SeasonBlu-ray) - $14.49
Hell On Wheels: The Complete First Season - $11.49
Hell On Wheels: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] - $13.49

Thanks! Just ordered three Blu-Ray DVDs for under $34, shipped! Bam!

Coming up at 8:20AM PT/11:20AM ET
The Prisoner: The Complete SeriesThe Prisoner: The Complete Series - $17.99
The Prisoner: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]The Prisoner: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] - $22.99
The Pillars of the EarthThe Pillars of the Earth - $13.99

Coming up at 12:20PM PT/3:20PM ET

The Hangover (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
The Hangover (Rated Single-Disc Edition)The Hangover (Rated Single-Disc Edition) - $1.96
Get A Life: The Complete Series - $23.99
Steve Martin: The Television StuffSteve Martin: The Television Stuff - $15.49

Coming up at 4:20PM PT/7:20PM ET

The IT Crowd: The Complete Season One - $9.99
The IT Crowd: The Complete Second SeasonThe IT Crowd: The Complete Second Season - $10.49
The IT Crowd: The Complete Third SeasonThe IT Crowd: The Complete Third Season - $9.99
The It Crowd: Complete Fourth SeasonThe It Crowd: Complete Fourth Season - $10.99

11/22/2012

8:20AM PT/11:20AM ET
The Abbott & The Costello Show: The Complete Series (Collector's Edition)The Abbott & The Costello Show: The Complete Series (Collector's Edition) - $21.99
Ellery Queen MysteriesEllery Queen Mysteries - $16.49
It Takes a Thief: The Complete SeriesIt Takes a Thief: The Complete Series - $29.49
The Carol Burnett Show: Carol's Favorites (Collectors Edition)The Carol Burnett Show: Carol's Favorites (Collectors Edition) - $33.49

12:20PM PT/3:20PM ET
The Smurfs - $4.96
The Three Stooges: The Movie The Three Stooges: The Movie - $8.96
The CampaignThe Campaign - $8.96
Dark Shadows (DVD + Ultraviolet Digital Copy)Dark Shadows (DVD + Ultraviolet Digital Copy) - $8.96
Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD)Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD) - $8.96

4:20PM PT/7:20PM ET
True Blood: The Complete Fourth SeasonTrue Blood: The Complete Fourth Season - $9.96
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I (Two-Disc Special Edition)The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I (Two-Disc Special Edition) - $8.96
Crazy, Stupid, Love (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)Crazy, Stupid, Love (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $4.96
Magic Mike (DVD+UltraViolet Digital Copy)Magic Mike (DVD+UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $8.96
Water for ElephantsWater for Elephants - $1.96

7:20PM PT/10:00PM ET
The Amityville HorrorThe Amityville Horror - $0.96
Wrath of the Titans (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]Wrath of the Titans (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $7.96
Act of Valor [Blu-ray]Act of Valor [Blu-ray] - $8.96
Mission: Impossible - Ghost ProtocolMission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol - $4.96
Jonah HexJonah Hex - $0.96

These things are gone within seconds...wow...

Yep you have to act within few min of starting

Just picked up Brave for $9. Showed up as 100% claimed within a minute... wow

Acguy said:   Just picked up Brave for $9. Showed up as 100% claimed within a minute... wowdidn't catch it in time but i'm on waitlist and Amazon showing i'm good @ #500.

archena said:   Yep you have to act within few min of starting

I did...went for 'Brave' as soon as the page refreshed to the deal price...it was already 89% taken and by the time it checked...100% GONE - put me on a waiting list with 499 of my closest friends...but at least said 'Good Chance' of getting the deal...we'll see...gonna try for the Twilight Zone tomorrow...hopefully, everyone will be out BF Shopping and will leave that one alone.

mrdjman said:   archena said:   Yep you have to act within few min of starting

I did...went for 'Brave' as soon as the page refreshed to the deal price...it was already 89% taken and by the time it checked...100% GONE - put me on a waiting list with 499 of my closest friends...but at least said 'Good Chance' of getting the deal...we'll see...gonna try for the Twilight Zone tomorrow...hopefully, everyone will be out BF Shopping and will leave that one alone.
i've got the feeling you'll have a great chance in getting the twilight zone set. $159 is still too steep for a lot of folks. i'll only bite if this set will go below $100.

mrdjman, have you any notice on your brave waitlist yet?

12:20PM PT/ 3:20AM ET - Underway and many already gone

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Fourth Season - $7.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First Season - $7.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Second Season - $7.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Third Season - $7.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Fifth Season - $8.99
Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6 - $72.99

4:20AM PT/7:20AM ET

PrometheusPrometheus - $8.96
The Matrix [Blu-ray]The Matrix [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Iron Man [Blu-ray]Iron Man [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Battle: Los Angeles [Blu-ray]Battle: Los Angeles [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter [Blu-ray]Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter [Blu-ray] - $8.96
Iron Man (Single-Disc Edition)Iron Man (Single-Disc Edition) - $1.96

Archena, THANKS! This is great! I've not bought many movies for a few years, so this is a great way to get caught up!

amploud said:   Archena, THANKS! This is great! I've not bought many movies for a few years, so this is a great way to get caught up!

These are going quick, The Matrix is already all gone, so you just have to be quick

FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack BonusŪ. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout

WHERE do you put it? I don't see anywhere even when using my Discover card. Thanks!

Skipping 24 Messages...
Updated must have just gotten cut while copying and pasting thanks for the heads up

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014