• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
spsaver said:   FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack Bonus®. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout

WHERE do you put it? I don't see anywhere even when using my Discover card. Thanks!

Do you not see this box to add your promo code?

Yep...but I thought there must be somewhere else to put it as I get "There was a problem
We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment.
A gift card or promotional code is required.
•The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

spsaver said:   Yep...but I thought there must be somewhere else to put it as I get "There was a problem
We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment.

You can always reach customer service, if you provide your number they can call right away. These deals are going fast so that may be the only option

spsaver said:   Yep...but I thought there must be somewhere else to put it as I get "There was a problem

I got that message the first time I used the code. You have to choose the one-day shipping before applying the code.

linrick said:   mrdjman, have you any notice on your brave waitlist yet?

No I haven't heard a thing... I'm hoping it's not an e-mail notice sent out at 2 am that I have 5 minutes to take advantage of... Wonder when we'll hear one way or another...?

Coming up at 8:20AM PT/11:20AM ET

The Hunger Games [2-Disc Blu-ray + Ultra-Violet Digital Copy] - $8.99
The Blind SideThe Blind Side - $1.96
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $4.96
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $7.96
Moneyball Moneyball - $4.96

You have to select ONE DAY SHIPPING...then it credits it back to you after you use the code.

mrdjman said:   linrick said:   mrdjman, have you any notice on your brave waitlist yet?

No I haven't heard a thing... I'm hoping it's not an e-mail notice sent out at 2 am that I have 5 minutes to take advantage of... Wonder when we'll hear one way or another...?
damn, waited all nite and nada. still nothing as of 11a.m. central time. oh well, would have been a great deal after i do the $10 rebate with 2 kellogg cereals.

Hopefully they're just waiting to see how much volume is moved through today. When it says 'Good Chance' of getting the deal, I have faith. Amazon is generally pretty good about customer service...

mrdjman said:   Hopefully they're just waiting to see how much volume is moved through today. When it says 'Good Chance' of getting the deal, I have faith. Amazon is generally pretty good about customer service...

They have been one of the best about Customer Service

Here is what their CSR is telling me on Chat...

Venkat Ram:For all Lightning Deals, we'll verify eligibility on a first-come first-served basis before applying the promotional discount to an account. We'll keep your place in line and process Lightning Deal requests in the order they are received.

Me:so will I be notified or will it just be automatic if it's accepted?

Venkat Ram:If the deal becomes available for you, a pop-up window will appear with instructions for claiming the deal.

Me:is there a time-frame involved?

Venkat Ram:I request you to be on the lightening deals page when the deal is on.

Me:the deal was yesterday
so does that mean it's too late?

Venkat Ram:If the deal has started yesterday, then the deal should have already claimed or completed.

Me:the page said nothing about remaining there - it just said I was put on a waiting list of 500 and that chances were GOOD that I would get it

it was 'completed' within 30 seconds of beginning...but said I was on a waiting list

Venkat Ram:If the deal is completed even if there is a waiting list, you'll not be able to claim the lightening deal.

I'm currently arguing the point with him - if 100% Claimed is DONE - what's the point of the notification of the waiting list....

mrdjman, yeah, it's no point being on the waitlist (even tho it said you have a good chance at whatever #). i kept waiting to see if that waitlist chance of mine would pop up at the right corner but never even saw it. when i checked the missed deals, it still show i'm on the waitlist. but since it is over and not even showing anywhere, it's no point to get in any waitlist now. oh well, i'm sure they will have more deals like this b4 christmas.

Coming up at 12:20PM PT/3:20PM ET

The Amazing Spider-Man (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $8.96
Green Lantern Green Lantern - $1.96
The Dark Knight (Single-Disc Widescreen Edition)The Dark Knight (Single-Disc Widescreen Edition) - $1.96
The Dark Knight (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]The Dark Knight (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes - $1.96
The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] - $149.99
Moneyball Moneyball - $4.96

linrick said:   mrdjman, yeah, it's no point being on the waitlist (even tho it said you have a good chance at whatever #). i kept waiting to see if that waitlist chance of mine would pop up at the right corner but never even saw it. when i checked the missed deals, it still show i'm on the waitlist. but since it is over and not even showing anywhere, it's no point to get in any waitlist now. oh well, i'm sure they will have more deals like this b4 christmas.

Well..sort of true...I almost forgot about the Twilight Zone...went to the deal...100% claimed - 15 min in to it - said 'click to join waitlist'...I figured...what the heck..so I did. IMMEDIATELY the deal offer popped up and I was able to get it...

Go figure.

Remaining for today

4:20PM PT/7:20PM ET

Jeeves & Wooster: The Complete SeriesJeeves & Wooster: The Complete Series - $15.99
Rich Man, Poor Man: The Complete Collection Rich Man, Poor Man: The Complete Collection - $19.99
Rumpole of the Bailey: Complete Series MegasetRumpole of the Bailey: Complete Series Megaset - $24.49
W.C. Fields Comedy Collection (The Bank Dick / My Little Chickadee / You Can't Cheat an Honest Man / It's a Gift / International House)W.C. Fields Comedy Collection (The Bank Dick / My Little Chickadee / You Can't Cheat an Honest Man / It's a Gift / International House) - $24.99
Dean Martin Variety Show: Complete Collection Dean Martin Variety Show: Complete Collection - $89.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show - The Complete Series The Dick Van Dyke Show - The Complete Series - $104.99

8:20PM PT/11:20PM ET

Zorro: The Complete Series - $24.49
Sons of Anarchy: Season ThreeSons of Anarchy: Season Three - $9.96
Monumental: In Search of America's National TreasureMonumental: In Search of America's National Treasure - $9.99
Spartacus: Seasons One and Two [Blu-ray]Spartacus: Seasons One and Two [Blu-ray] - $32.99
Dexter: Seasons 1-5 [Blu-ray]Dexter: Seasons 1-5 [Blu-ray] - $104.99
Dexter: Seasons 1-5Dexter: Seasons 1-5 - $78.99

mrdjman said:   Well..sort of true...I almost forgot about the Twilight Zone...went to the deal...100% claimed - 15 min in to it - said 'click to join waitlist'...I figured...what the heck..so I did. IMMEDIATELY the deal offer popped up and I was able to get it...Go figure.

haha. same here. but i'm not buying it because it is still steep for me. maybe next year or whenever it goes below $100. enjoy your set mrdjman

11/24 - Today's Deals - Kung Fu Panda, Spongebob, Sherlock Holmes, X-Men, Dolphine Tale and more

8:20AM PT/11:20AM ET

Kung Fu Panda Holiday - $4.99
The Christmas PageantThe Christmas Pageant - $7.49
Annie Claus Is Coming To TownAnnie Claus Is Coming To Town - $7.49
Rudolph The Red-Nosed ReindeerRudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - $4.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: It's A SpongeBob Christmas!SpongeBob SquarePants: It's A SpongeBob Christmas! - $4.99

12:20PM PT/3:20PM ET

Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Granada Television Series - $91.49
Sherlock Holmes: Complete Collection [Blu-ray]Sherlock Holmes: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - $34.99
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Single-Disc Edition)X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Single-Disc Edition) - $1.99
X-Men: The Last Stand [Blu-ray]X-Men: The Last Stand [Blu-ray] - $3.99
X-Men: First Class (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]X-Men: First Class (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $7.99

Dolphin Tale - $4.99
RioRio - $4.99
We Bought a ZooWe Bought a Zoo - $4.99
Dolphin Tale (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]Dolphin Tale (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $7.99
Tooth FairyTooth Fairy - $1.99
Columbo: The Complete SeriesColumbo: The Complete Series - $115.99

11/25

8:20AM PT/11:20 AM ET
Clash of the Titans [Blu-ray]Clash of the Titans [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Unknown Unknown - $1.96
Inception Inception - $4.96
The Last of the Mohicans: Director's Definitive Cut [Blu-ray]The Last of the Mohicans: Director's Definitive Cut [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Community: The Complete Second SeasonCommunity: The Complete Second Season - $9.96
Scrubs: The Complete CollectionScrubs: The Complete Collection - $84.99

12:20PM PT/2:20 PM ET
Horrible Bosses (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $7.96
21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $7.96
Starsky & Hutch (Widescreen Edition)Starsky & Hutch (Widescreen Edition) - $0.96
American Wedding - Unrated (Widescreen Collector's Edition)American Wedding - Unrated (Widescreen Collector's Edition) - $1.96
21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $8.96
Pirates of the Caribbean Four-Movie Collection (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)Pirates of the Caribbean Four-Movie Collection (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) - $84.99

4:20PM PT/7:20 PM ET
RVBX: Ten Years of Red vs. Blue Box Set [Blu-ray] RVBX: Ten Years of Red vs. Blue Box Set [Blu-ray] - $61.99
Robotech: The Complete Original SeriesRobotech: The Complete Original Series - $23.99
Baseball: A Film by Ken Burns (Includes The Tenth Inning)Baseball: A Film by Ken Burns (Includes The Tenth Inning) - $30.99
Ken Burns: ProhibitionKen Burns: Prohibition - $12.99
Digimon: Digital Monsters - The Official First SeasonDigimon: Digital Monsters - The Official First Season - $25.99
UFC: Ultimate Fight Collection 2012UFC: Ultimate Fight Collection 2012 - $67.49

Deals start a min before actual time given.

Monday, Nov 26. - Cyber Monday - KingKong, Harry Potter, Die Another Day, Brave, Safe House and more

4:20AM PT/7:20AM ET
Hall Pass - $1.96
Hot Tub Time Machine - $1.96
Bad Teacher (Unrated Edition) - $1.96
Battleship (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) - $8.96
King Kong (Full Screen Edition) - $1.96
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete 2004 Series - $99.99
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] - $109.99

8:20AM PT/11:20AM ET
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 [Blu-ray] - $3.96
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (Single-Disc Edition) - $1.96
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $1.96
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Blu-ray] - $3.96
The Complete Inspector Lynley Mysteries - $69.99

12:20AM PT/3:20PM ET
Die Another Day [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Fight Club (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Contagion (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $4.96
Unstoppable [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] - $3.96
Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD) - $8.96
Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series (Deluxe Edition) - $299.99

Safe House (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) - $8.96
Colombiana (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Fast Five (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $7.96
2 Fast 2 Furious [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Spartacus: Blood and Sand - The Complete First Season - $9.96
Spartacus: Seasons One and Two [Blu-ray] - $32.99
Sherlock Holmes: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - $34.99

Please check these up to two minutes before the actual time given since these have been starting a little early.

almost forgotten about this. glad i logged in in time to finally get my brave blu ray.

and then it was gone just as soon.

Yeah ... I lucked out as the first person on the waiting list. Took about 30 seconds before the offer to buy popped up.

archena said:   Monday, Nov 26.
Safe House (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) - $8.96
Colombiana (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Fast Five (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $7.96
2 Fast 2 Furious [Blu-ray] - $3.96
Spartacus: Blood and Sand - The Complete First Season - $9.96
Spartacus: Seasons One and Two [Blu-ray] - $32.99

Please check these up to two minutes before the actual time given since these have been starting a little early.

This is omitted from the last list: Sherlock Holmes: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - $34.99

Updated must have just gotten cut while copying and pasting thanks for the heads up

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014