• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gold Box Deal upcoming on 11/24

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006U1J5ZY

See all 22 "James Bond" feature films and more than 130 hours of bonus features including never-before-seen content from the Bond archives. The boxed set also includes an open slot for "Skyfall," which is now available for pre-order.

FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack BonusŪ. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection Blu-ray
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Use promo DSCVRHSP with a Discover Card for free one-day shipping.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So, what is the price going to be???

Do people really have that much free time to watch 22 James Bond movies?

$149.99 right now the goldbox deal will be better

@129.99 at this time

Wow, 129 is a total steal... so I wonder just how much lower it can go this Saturday now...

Mulox said:   Wow, 129 is a total steal... so I wonder just how much lower it can go this Saturday now...

I know really great price now - but may go lower

If you don't want to use Amazon, BB has it for the same price this week in their ad. I don't know why someone would give BB business but, there it is.

LetsGoMets1 said:   Do people really have that much free time to watch 22 James Bond movies?

Far more people can watch that many movies than can waste their summers watching 162 major league baseball games by their favorite team.

Price as of 11/23 is $209.99 so not sure how great of a deal tomorrow's Gold Box will be.

99.99 today

Superb deal on this set.

This I like so I'm in for one.

Damn. Had to jump in at that price. Just too good of a deal! Use DSCVRHSP with a Discover Card for free one day shipping.

slickdeal45 said:   Damn. Had to jump in at that price. Just too good of a deal! Use DSCVRHSP with a Discover Card for free one day shipping.

Updated.

Sold out!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014