Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Microsoft Store
Need a Microsoft Store coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Microsoft Store Ad (1.95kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
these are live... just snagged assassins creed 3 for free w/ my halo preorder coupon

numbmark (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:41a) |

Nat Geo Kinect and Pixar Kinect for $10 each

Redbeard25 (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 7:20a) |

Well the Acer laptop showed up online, but it's showing OOS. It's a 3rd-gen i5, 6gb RAM, and a 750gb HDD, for $399. Only... (more)

HotStuff2 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 3:40a) |

• Also categorized in:

Thx!

Deal on Forz H at $14.99!!

Forza Horizon for $15!!!

wow only $15.01 - .02 for Forza Horizon video game!

Assassins Creed 3 for $25 seems pretty smokin too....

I wonder if that Acer V5 will have a touchscreen, I looked on MicrosoftStore.com and all the V5's they carry have touchscreens... this would be sweet for $399!

is this online?

I wanted SURFACE Black Friday deals... darn... none here...

Second the online question

ohabster said:   is this online?

Doesn't sound like it from the terms.

Good deals on the games. Hopefully Amazon will match.

AC3 = $25?!? Hopefully online.

Dance Central 3 for $14.99!!!

Does anyone know if this will be online or do I have to go there?

It says "Get into the spirit of savings at your local Microsoft store" which would lead me to believe that it is instore only

bathhouswirral said:   SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM

looks like bathouswirral thinks he's an amateur SEO guy? Funny... Thanks OP for posting the good deal. FYI Bathouswirral, FW doesn't need that sort of black hat technique to get on the first page of Google for leaked ads... just sayin'

I dont think it does. Specs at other sites suggest it does not. Anyone seen a good deal on touchscreen laptops?

MS has b and m stores?

Yes. In some malls, MS stores are close to Apple stores.

I can't find the Acer laptop on the Microsoft Store website; it says "normally $599", but the touchscreen ones on their website are $699 & $799, so doubtful it's that one.

Definitely want to compare this laptop to the CompUSA i5 deal. Closest Microsoft Store to me is in Orlando.

Totally new to XBOX ...and planning to buy and can anyone suggest me good games so can buy during thanks giving which is always cheaper....

appreciate ur help guys!

HotStuff2 said:   I can't find the Acer laptop on the Microsoft Store website; it says "normally $599", but the touchscreen ones on their website are $699 & $799, so doubtful it's that one.

Definitely want to compare this laptop to the CompUSA i5 deal. Closest Microsoft Store to me is in Orlando.

have seen this last week and it is really great deal and i have seen on TigerDirect and we can get 10% CB making it much much better! and do u know or anyone if the price of this comes down? like 40 to 60 $ for BF? thanks guys!

mvkkreddy said:   HotStuff2 said:   I can't find the Acer laptop on the Microsoft Store website; it says "normally $599", but the touchscreen ones on their website are $699 & $799, so doubtful it's that one.

have seen this last week and it is really great deal and i have seen on TigerDirect and we can get 10% CB making it much much better! and do u know or anyone if the price of this comes down? like 40 to 60 $ for BF? thanks guys!

I have no clue WTF you're trying to say. Have you ever heard of punctuation? It makes reading things SO much easier. I don't know about the 10% CB; afaik, these deals are only available in the B&M stores, thus negating the 10% CB from FW. I don't know what you mean by "if the price of this comes down? like 40 or 60 ? for BF?" - the prices for these ARE the BF prices.

Is there any advantage of waiting for surface order till Black Friday?

Thanks a lot

Anyone confirmed whether this will be available online or not? I can't read the fine print in the ad scan.

Microsoft has launched a Black Friday page that describes the deals.

http://holiday.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Blac...

green for OP, there are a few games I can get for my nephews that wont break the wallet.

My local MS store (actually a center island) only had surface and had no idea about a acer or an acer touchscreen.

If its touchscreen its a great deal, if not..meh.

these are live... just snagged assassins creed 3 for free w/ my halo preorder coupon

Nat Geo Kinect and Pixar Kinect for $10 each

Well the Acer laptop showed up online, but it's showing OOS. It's a 3rd-gen i5, 6gb RAM, and a 750gb HDD, for $399. Only one USB 3.0.

Guess I'll be getting the CompUSA 3rd-gen Core i5 laptop for $399 instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014