Quicken Checkbook 2012 for PC - FREE Download

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Intuit offers downloads of Quicken Checkbook 2012 for Windows, model no. 417220, for free. That's $27 off and the best deal we've seen for any version of Quicken. It allows you to organize your bank and credit card accounts.

H/T Dealnews

edit: Here's the Dealnews link (copy and paste into browser):
http://quicken.intuit.com/personal-finance-software/checkbook-or...

Member Summary

Quicken Checkbook 2012 for PC
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
awesome op! edited link works! downloading it right now. this will get me organized in 2013.

BananaQ (Nov. 18, 2012 @ 11:06p) |

i got it, paid for the bank link feature. printed the online receipt, it had the 18 character code. received an email co... (more)

cnorrdin1 (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 3:23a) |

seems dead now

theverve (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 2:31p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Am I missing something or do you need to get the visa card for the $30 credit?

Yea this doesn't look that great, it looks like you need to sign up for the credit card.

afaiktoit said:   Am I missing something or do you need to get the visa card for the $30 credit?

The link might be bad. Try this instead.

Hmm...works in one browser but not the other.

got this link from deal news
http://quicken.intuit.com/personal-finance-software/checkbook-or...

well, it was working till mods edited it. sorry bout that.

need 10-dig offer number

it looked to me that you needed to apply for the card but I signed up for the Quicken web site account and checked out at ZERO so it was actually free with the ability to re-download for three years to come.

Great deal and I SUGGEST that anyone giving RED actually try it and see what they get. I had to ofer up NO CARD INFO / Billing info at all.

Go to OP's edited link. No 10 digit number required. I am downloading it now. Thanks OP !

Used edited link as well, downloading, $0 at checkout. Thanks, OP!

Thanks! No problem downloading from OP's link.

Same here. Thanks OP.

Worked for me using OP's link. Thanks a lot!

$0 checkout with OP's edited link
Thanks

Why not just use Mint?

What is Mint? Why don't you give us a comparo. Tell us why you think Mint is better or equal.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just grabbed a copy, thanks OP! As for the suggestion to use Mint, I actually do both. I like the the fact that with Mint I can keep tabs on my finances with my mobile device, however, it is not nearly as powerful as Quicken.

i did it, 1 of the 3 links above worked for free with no code needed. It started $27 off, but by the time I got to through, it was $53.90 off and said quantity of two? Oh well, download is finished and is installing and updating right now.

I have never used Quicken before. Is it like a subscription or more like an office product? Thanks!

No sub. It's like an electronic checkbook. It's not Office.

I've been trying to find more info on it. Looks like you can't add loans/mortgages or retirement accounts. Might have some import/export limits as well. I'm hesitant to try it.

https://qlc.intuit.com/questions/63734-where-can-i-find-detailed...

Worked like a charm. Thanks OP

We all is fine, but if I want UNLOCK CODE to upgrade so it will download my checking and charge card info on-line, then I must pay $2.09. this is to UNLOCK QUICKEN CONNECTED SERVICES: No more manual entry. Download your income and expenses directly from your bank and credit card accounts, Get free updates to keep your Quicken up-to-date."
Well that is what MINT already does FOR FREE. I thought that is what this would do too?
Still need a TEN DIGIT ALL NUMERIC CODE to have it do the ON LINE stuff, or THIS IS ALL IN VAIN and is 100% HAND POSTING?!?

ocala200 said:   We all is fine, but if I want UNLOCK CODE to upgrade so it will download my checking and charge card info on-line, then I must pay $2.09. this is to UNLOCK QUICKEN CONNECTED SERVICES: No more manual entry. Download your income and expenses directly from your bank and credit card accounts, Get free updates to keep your Quicken up-to-date."
Well that is what MINT already does FOR FREE. I thought that is what this would do too?
Still need a TEN DIGIT ALL NUMERIC CODE to have it do the ON LINE stuff, or THIS IS ALL IN VAIN and is 100% HAND POSTING?!?

I find the $2.09 fee super reasonable to continue to use Quicken's online service. I have been shelling out $40 in the past for the Deluxe version (gladly) and find this to be an all-around bargain. Thanks OP!

I tried most of the links and they wanted to charge me. afaiktoit link worked from Deal News. Thanks. I love using Quicken for checkbooks.

Mint.com is free and works on phones and browsers. They even are very responsive to problems with connecting to any bank or credit card.

Thank you OP. The link worked.

Well as of this morning, the deal is over anyway. Thanks again OP.

cyfan said:   Mint.com is free and works on phones and browsers. They even are very responsive to problems with connecting to any bank or credit card.

It also requies you to upload all of your financial account numbers and passwords to their "secure" cloud - really? Thanks, but I am happy to spend a few $ per year on Quicken, keeping such critical data on my computer.

Deal is still live. Just checked out $0.00, downloading now. Thanks OP. Green from me!

I just got it. so it is sill working

Racerbob said:   Well as of this morning, the deal is over anyway. Thanks again OP.

itsme13 said:   I just got it. so it is sill working

Racerbob said:   Well as of this morning, the deal is over anyway. Thanks again OP.

Interesting. Maybe I need to delete my cookies and try again.

Just got it, still working.

Thanks OP!

OP's edit link works for me.... thanks OP

Yep. It worked for me (IE). Thx!

Deal still works. I am not current user of this or such product. For those experienced with deluxe version, any concerns on safety of automated access to download from banks or elsewhere etc? Or is that something to be done outside and to be manually imported here?

technocrat10 said:   Yep. It worked for me (IE). Thx!
For me also; however, the edited link would not work right on copy/paste but worked fine just by clicking it.

Thanks to all who contributed!

Been using Quicken for years. Got another Computer a couple of days ago and yesterday was looking for a cheap copy of Quicken to install on the new computer instead of loading from my OLD OLD disc. Alas, today this shows up and I'm currently downloading a copy to this computer and a copy on a thumb drive for the other non internet connected computer where I use the Quicken for my rental property records. Thanks. Started not to open this thread because it was marked expried but it isn't.

Still working...I just ordered/downloaded it

That was easy, thanks OP.

Skipping 30 Messages...
seems dead now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.