Quicken Checkbook 2012 for PC - FREE Download

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Just worked for me at OP link.

Got one.

Thanks OP !!!

In for no good reason (use YNAB and Mint).

This question is for anybody that has used both Microsoft Money and Quicken Checkbook.

Does Quicken Checkbook have a "Lifetime Planner" like Microsoft Money?

I've never been able to find a definite answer to this.

I'm not trying to thread crap here.

TY OP!

Still works!

Thanks OP. I've been using Quicken Deluxe for years. I'll take a look at this and see if I want to switch to this instead.

Just worked for me. Thanks OP!

Guys, this is not the regular Quicken but rather a lite version (checkbook). Mint is better.

Just downloaded

I have used Quicken for years, using both manual entry and electronic bank downloads, and have never experienced security issues. I'm not sure how Quicken Checkbook differs from Mint (or even IF they do), but both are Intuit products, anyway. Perhaps they are rebranding Mint?

SUPER EASY THANKS FOLLOW THE LINK IT WORKS

No did not vote that way. I was so SPOILED and in love with Microsoft MONEY for over 10 years.
It downloaded everything from the web for me. Missed it terrible when it ended.

Here's a comparison of QuickBooks vs. Mint but may not specifically to checkbooks?

Text

I'm not afraid of the security issue and I think for the most part ppl are overly scared to the cloud thing. I'm not as afraid of security as to a site goes out of biz and I loose my data. In our connected world, I find being able to work on multiple devices (especially smartphones) a must have.

One other thing is that you will be nagged (read: forced) to upgrade in the future with desktop applications because that's how they make their money. For those that use QuickBooks you know what I mean. After a few years, you have no choice but to upgrade because they will start disabling features on the old versions. e.g. online features, etc.

PRODUCT KEY needed?

gaore said:   PRODUCT KEY needed?

No. Leave that blank.

I use Quicken Starter edition for basic record keeping and am fairly happy since I'm not doing anything complicated (reviewing account transactions and balances). I'm wondering how this version compares.

Downloaded and ready to install but it says it will not import my data from my old version. Will have to load this to new computer and determine if it has any advantage over old version and if so start new with it at the beginning of the new year.

Easy done. Thank you!!!

Works fine for me Thanks OP Have a Happy Big Bird Day

Works for me

Got it. Thanks OP!

it works. thank you.

coolbreeze said:   In for no good reason (use YNAB and Mint).

I used Money and Quicken for years, and it wasn't until I started using YNAB that I felt like I could actually make a budget that worked. Both of them always wanted my monthly budget to be the same every month, even if I overspent thousands the month before.

For replacing a checkbook, Quicken may be better, but for budgeting, it is YNAB all the way!

In for 2!

Thank you OP.

awesome op! edited link works! downloading it right now. this will get me organized in 2013.

i got it, paid for the bank link feature. printed the online receipt, it had the 18 character code. received an email confirmation/receipt (which talked about downloading?!? what?) but email receipt did not have bank link code. opened Checkbook, tried to add the feature, i.e. bank link, using code from online receipt (with and without the dashes). wont take it.
Any ideas?

seems dead now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.