• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like a great pet bed, gonna scoop one to keep in the car. Always around $20 according to camelcamelcamel. Prime eligible, showing $4.99 for me.
http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pet-SnooZZy-Sleeper-Medium/dp/B0...

Member Summary

Precision Pet SnooZZy Dog/Cat Sleeping Mat/Bed/Pillow
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like a good deal.

Not a bed, but a mat for the bottom of the crate or good for the car to keep your seats clean...sort of. Not a bed there is no cushion. They have snoozy beds which have padding and they are expensive. The best beds are at Costco if you're a member.

This is a good post for a mat, though. thanks op!

Read the reviews. Thye mats are very thin, less than a inch.

If you look at the three item package they have put together there is an elevated bed that is GREAT. At $30 I am in for a couple of those too.

THANKS OP !!!!

Perfect! Just ordered 3, my dog hates the thicker beds.

Now $16.23.

wboehmer said:   Now $16.23.
depends on which size you chose. Extra small still $4.99 but not available through Amazon. Others in various prices.

Only the X-small is 4.99 plus non-prime shipping. X-small is 13X18. HUH????

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014