Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

LifeSmart 1500 Heater
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OK, BBoy -- I saw this in my email earlier and didn't think to post.

zapy said:   OK, BBoy -- I saw this in my email earlier and didn't think to post.

Looks like a good deal

Yes. I have a neighbor with one similar and it does a good job. i'm looking for one to put under my pergola for keeping me warn from the trip to and from the hot tub.

Quartz lamps for outdoor use aren't too checp. If I am going to get a unit it must be weather proof etc.

This unit might make its way to the garage and shed though, again, a ceiling mount type of unit would be better.

In for two. Thanks!!

is it a good deal? Amazon has it for the same price all the time.

KhMeRA said:   is it a good deal? Amazon has it for the same price all the time.

Thanks for the info, But why no link to your deal ?

I did not see it for that price over @ Amazon

1) Has to be new
2) Has to be shipped for $104.99 or less

Please understand that the amount of heat provided by any 1500 watt heater is the same, whether it costs $30 or $150.

GMY said:   Please understand that the amount of heat provided by any 1500 watt heater is the same, whether it costs $30 or $150.

Technically correct, but where the heat goes makes a huge difference. A fan blown resistance heater is going to heat a lot of air and have most of the heat go up to the ceiling. The radiant heaters don't heat the air as much radiating rays onto objects. I like using a parabolic (dish heater) that directs the heat at the humans in the room. The wall in back of the heater doesn't get very warm, but that's perfectly fine with me. I never turn up the dish heater to max, too hot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014