• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For a limited time only, you can get 51 issues of The Economist direct through http://magsformiles.com for only 1,700 miles, compared to 3,200 miles if you go through your airline's website.

1,700 miles applies to American, Delta, United, and US Airways

http://magsformiles.com/index.php and select your airline from the right menu

Thanks s002axb

Member Summary

The Economist Magazine (19.96kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
For new subscribers only.
Staff Summary

Signed up for a 51-issue subscription using my Delta miles. Thanks.

Excellent magazine.Thanks OP.

good deal.

The economist yearly subscription if paid for runs $50-90/year.

And you get the see the magazine online using the tablet/ipad version/read version

-O

nm answered above

Just signed up using my AA miles...Any idea on how long before I can start getting the magazine?

Nice! Had like 4,000 zombie US Air miles from a long time ago just sitting there (way loyal to Delta - Platinum). Getting a company provided iPad 4 in Dec (don't buy Apple stuff). I fly every week and donate physical mags since I'm never home to get them, so this works great for me!

Thanks OP!

Good use of skymiles that've kicking aruond for 5 years. Thanks OP!

Says it's for new subscribers only. Did any existing subscribers have success with this?

1700 miles is worth $17-$34?

BostonOne said:   Says it's for new subscribers only. Did any existing subscribers have success with this?

Easy solution. Sign up under a different name (wife, husband or family member) then when the first issue arrives call them and tell them you want to combine the subscriptions because you are getting two issues.

namlook said:   BostonOne said:   Says it's for new subscribers only. Did any existing subscribers have success with this?

Easy solution. Sign up under a different name (wife, husband or family member) then when the first issue arrives call them and tell them you want to combine the subscriptions because you are getting two issues.

You're assuming every family member I know hasn't already had a subscription in their name on my behalf

Anyone have miles debited yet?

Slider said:   Anyone have miles debited yet?

Yes on Nov. 22nd.

Ha. Ha. Good one. New subscribers only. Well my subscription is about to expire but my son's isn't

Looks like deal is dead, up to 2,900 miles. For what it's worth, I just received my first issue yesterday when I was a previous subscriber through end of December.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014