Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

COACH OUTLET 30% off
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Isn't it used to be 40%? Thanks MC!

it was never 40. it has always varied between 20 and 30% depending on what they were trying to unload and time of year.

I've heard that they used to do a 40% coupon for Black Friday, but I've never seen one and I'm always on the lookout for their factory coupons.

Just an FYI, they run this ALL THE TIME. They make it seem like its a big deal but I have never been to the Coach Outlet and their not doing this sale. Just a heads up in case you can't make it before the 30th not to worry, it will still be there 12/1/12....

scott78945 said:   Just an FYI, they run this ALL THE TIME. They make it seem like its a big deal but I have never been to the Coach Outlet and their not doing this sale. Just a heads up in case you can't make it before the 30th not to worry, it will still be there 12/1/12....

sorry Scott, but that's not true. There have been dry spells in 2012 with no Coach outlet coupons available.

There is a Coach outlet in our local mall and they always hand them out when you come in store. I have not been there once where they where not handing them out.

I used a 30% off Coach outlet coupon at one of their non-outlet stores on Broadway in NYC last year,
The sales rep explained it was a coupon for the outlet, but said she would be happy to apply it to my purchase.

Good quality products and a classy sales rep.
Of course…YMMV.

MISTERCHEAP said:   scott78945 said:   Just an FYI, they run this ALL THE TIME. They make it seem like its a big deal but I have never been to the Coach Outlet and their not doing this sale. Just a heads up in case you can't make it before the 30th not to worry, it will still be there 12/1/12....

sorry Scott, but that's not true. There have been dry spells in 2012 with no Coach outlet coupons available.

Agreed. There have been years where there were no coupons or coupons of only 20% off.

MISTERCHEAP said:   scott78945 said:   Just an FYI, they run this ALL THE TIME. They make it seem like its a big deal but I have never been to the Coach Outlet and their not doing this sale. Just a heads up in case you can't make it before the 30th not to worry, it will still be there 12/1/12....

Scott is right on this.I have seen Coach 30% off all year long.

I have been my local Coach three times this year. The 30% was always there.

uestc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   scott78945 said:   Just an FYI, they run this ALL THE TIME. They make it seem like its a big deal but I have never been to the Coach Outlet and their not doing this sale. Just a heads up in case you can't make it before the 30th not to worry, it will still be there 12/1/12....

You apparently don't get their e-mails then....I can send you one about every 2 weeks for the past 3 months if you like...

liljose13 said:   There is a Coach outlet in our local mall and they always hand them out when you come in store. I have not been there once where they where not handing them out.

Thank you! Same here...maybe its YMMV

wangjian777 said:   I have been my local Coach three times this year. The 30% was always there.

uestc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   scott78945 said:   Just an FYI, they run this ALL THE TIME. They make it seem like its a big deal but I have never been to the Coach Outlet and their not doing this sale. Just a heads up in case you can't make it before the 30th not to worry, it will still be there 12/1/12....

I guess this YMMV, I've been to two Coach out for 4 times this year, only received 30% discount on last two visit which was couple weeks ago.

yes. We went today and they gave us a 30% off slip of paper when we entered. Because our 'postcard' with one time use said "30% extra discount" we tried to use both. The clerk said no, and not very politely.

So I agree. Though it might be a good season to buy a wallet or handbag for a present, it's just their usual discount. No sense in standing in that long line for Black Friday deals.

Also, be sure to ask if they will offer you a 10% discount if you give them your email address. This only works once, but it could be combined with 30% off if you get the right sales clerk.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014