• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good deal on a new galaxy tab.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 $299 shipped from TigerDirect.com.

Linko

Dont respond with nexus10 is better stuff. N10 is also $100 more.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (14.66kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nexus 10 seems to be nice, but doesnt additional storage... I would think if you are looking for flexibility, the samsung is better... Especially if you use it for movies, kids stuff... Personal opinion. I am waiting for a deal on the 7inches. I have the "old" 10.1and i am VERY HAPPY with it.

does any know the price of this at Costco, Costco has $100 off on it
on thanksgiving.

Costco stores in the Seattle area have it for $349.99 right now, looking forward to the t-day sale and get $100 off

How does this tablet compare to the ASUS Transformer Ti300 that will be on sale at Office Depot on Black Friday?

Any chance Costco would have this with the 100 off online? No way I"m going there on Black Friday!

Heard to many issues with I/O lag on the asus tabs.

Costco's $349 is after a $50 instant rebate that expires in a day or two. So i believe the price on BF will be 299 + tax + any recycling fee your state may impose.

Good deal but I'm waiting on a discount for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Much better tablet.

Asus is ok, but only worth looking at if you like the transformer ability to attach to a keyboard. Samsung has the best built tablets hands down IMO. I don't think I would agree about the Note being better... isn't it basically the same thing as Tab 2, but only difference is the stylus?

Use Shop Discover and get 5% Cash Back.

I love my Samsung Galaxy Note, actually use it more than my iPad.

BJ's already have it on sale for $299 ($399 - $100 Instant off) so why wait for Costco.

It's now showing $399 in my cart! Has the deal expired?

Still showing as $299 for me

It shows as $399 for me.

Looks like this is over. Showing 399 for me at TigerDirect.

Abt.com has it for $299 now. Im unfamiliar with the company but they appear to have good reviews.

Link

Abt is very reputable on par with Vann's, Fry's and OneCall. They have huge b/m store in Illinois.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014