• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today only, choose from 22 different 50" by 60" fleece throws, $4.49 each I(sort price from low to high)

If link doesn't work: home -> bed and batch -> blanket and throws -> throws, then sort price from lowest to highest

Add free shipping with code "FREESHIP"

Shopko
Need a Shopko coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

50" x 60" Fleece Throw
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll check it out . Looks like you have to do a search for "fleece throw" and the deal/item comes up no problem .

bb6619 said:   New sign up get $5 off of $20

http://www.shopko.com/bed-and-bath/blankets?attribute_filter1=&p...

You had as much luck with your link as I did with mine. I tried 10 different ways to get a direct link to work. It was a no go, so I edited the OP with the steps instead.

its not letting me stack the 5 dollar off sign up coupon w the free ship.

anybody else having luck w this?

fivetalents said:   bb6619 said:   New sign up get $5 off of $20

http://www.shopko.com/bed-and-bath/blankets?attribute_filter1=&p...

You had as much luck with your link as I did with mine. I tried 10 different ways to get a direct link to work. It was a no go, so I edited the OP with the steps instead.

That is one messed up website, I tried IE and Chrome and neither seemed to work right.

In for one. Thank You for enumerating the steps.

Dang , I waited on this deal and now they are almost all sold out . Whats left is questionable on the pattens/looks , so I only grabbed one for my cat to sleep on

Thx OP!

All are out of stock /

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.